Bruce Arians says refs need to do better at controlling the game (aka being strict on CGJ) (1 Viewer)

It's pretty comical. I didn't know trash talk was against the rules. If so, they're going to have to be fair and call it on everyone who does it. It's been going on since the beginning of sports. We just happen to have a master of it evidently.

It's pretty comical. I didn't know trash talk was against the rules. If so, they're going to have to be fair and call it on everyone who does it. It's been going on since the beginning of sports. We just happen to have a master of it evidently.
I guess this is like Formula 1 now ... if an opponent is too good at something, you get that thing banned to reclaim your competitive advantage

He's putting a mark on CJG so the refs can watch out for him and his antics. I bet CJG gets a personal foul this game that keeps a drive going.

The REFS don’t need any more responsibilities! There already incompetent. Now Arians wants them to turn their attention to monitoring all the chit chat between opposing players? Take their eye off the ball, the real action, so to speak. What a Baffoon he is. Do your own job coach. That’s on you! If it bothers you that much warn your players if they throw a punch your going to fine them X amount. Whatever that amount needs to be to get there attention. Their your players not the refs. And there not children anymore. If they can’t handle the heat maybe they don’t belong.

I guarantee he's already called the NFL complaining. Guarantee it. This is coaching 101. Just like when Dirk Koetter mentioned before our game with the Falcons how the refs needed to be better at calling DPIs on us and suddenly our DPI calls sky-rocketed again.

I don't want CGJ to change. I love his game and what he brings. But I do hope (and know) our coaches are telling him to tread carefully because I guarantee the refs will for sure be looking to call him for ANYTHING this Sunday.

You know its really sad that coaches have to protect grown men. Football is nowhere near what it used to be, thin skinned players throwing punches during the games and expect to get bailed out , that's why they do those type of things because they they act like spoiled brats Bruce A is already crying for CGJ not to mess with his players because hes scared how his players might react. It's a mans game you need to get out the league if you cant take someone talking trash to you. People forget it's an emotional game they are glorified gladiators out there and the're putting their lives on the line every play but cant talk trash cant be emotional. That's the nfl today. A sad reality.

it's a free country and a publicly-owned superdome. if the NFL doesn't actually have a rule banning the words that come out of CJGJ's mouth, it shouldn't be punished. 1st amendment yo!

Arians knows his team can’t win without the refs’ help. Weak. We’ve got them right where we want them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom