Brushback's mock draft (1 Viewer)

Worst mock I've seen -

Ummmm, your sarcasm detector must not be working.

"Most mock drafts have the Jets taking McFadden, but you really have to mix things up if you want people to read your mock drafts."

"Since this is a copycat league, the Redskins will follow the Giants' blueprint and draft Ahmad Bradshaw."

"The only thing that prevented the Chargers from getting to the Super Bowl last year was Phillip Rivers’ ACL. His ACL is fine now, so they don’t really need to draft anyone here."

"The Patriots will pull off a draft coup by taking Glenn Dorsey with a pick they don't even have."

It failed in all attempts at being either funny or accurate. I've just wasted 2 minutes of my life that I will never get back looking at the site and another 1 minute typing this response.

Worst mock I've seen -

BEST Mock Draft I have seen!

brushback said:
<table border="1" width="678"><tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#cccccc" width="40">
21​
</td> <td height="49" width="79">
redskins_30.gif
</td> <td width="58">
RB​
</td> <td width="266">
Ahmad Bradshaw​
</td> <td width="105">
Marshall​
</td> <td height="42" width="90">
Sr.​
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Since this is a copycat league, the Redskins will follow the Giants' blueprint and draft Ahmad Bradshaw.

You do realize this is a joke mock right? I posted this mock a week or so ago. ;)

What's even funnier is last year's Brushback Mock:

Brushback Mock NFL Draft

Brushback said:
<table border="1" width="678"><tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#ccffff" width="40">
20​
</td> <td height="49" width="79">
giants_30.gif
</td> <td width="58">
RB​
</td> <td width="266">
Marshawn Lynch​
</td> <td width="105">
California​
</td> <td height="42" width="90">
Jr.​
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> The worst player in the draft. But Tom Coughlin should be able to coach him up to the second or third worst player before he gets fired in November.

Liked this quote the best, "Everyone loves Jake Delhomme, but you can't deny he's on the downside of his career. Brohm is also on the downside of his career, so they should draft his replacement in the second round."

It failed in all attempts at being either funny or accurate. I've just wasted 2 minutes of my life that I will never get back looking at the site and another 1 minute typing this response.

If you went into it expecting the accurate, then the funny was probably already lost on you.

I would puke if that happened. There are to many players that would be ready to contribute immediatly. That guys an idiot.

Try reading the rest of the thread... or at least the rest of the article. IT'S A FREAKING JOKE!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom