Brushing Teeth: Before or After Breakfast? (1 Viewer)

Brushing you teeth in the morning?

• Before Breakfast

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • After Breakfast

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
Whose teeth are we talking about? My teeth or someone else’s? Some strangers are a bit particular about when I attempt to brush their teeth…

I Don't eat breakfast, so I brush before I start drinking coffee.

Same on the not eating breakfast.. but i always brush my teeth AFTER drinking coffee, since drinking coffee is the first thing i do .

Also, pro tip (literally, i worked in the Dental industry for a long time)- if you ever get that nasty taste in ur mouth when you drink orange juice after brushing your teeth (if you’re the kind of savage who brushes ur teeth before breakfast/coffee) - there is a simple fix.. switch to SLS-free toothpaste.. SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) is the ingredient in toothpaste that makes it foamy.. it also promotes and worsens canker sores.. i am one of the 10-15% of the patient population who has suffered from canker sores since i was a kid, which makes it super painful to eat and talk.. ever since i switched to SLS -free toothpaste, i rarely get canker sores and if i do, theyre gone within a day or two.. it’s literally a game changer.. you wont notice the lack of foaminess after the first couple brushings, *and* SLS is also the ingredient that makes ur orange juice taste so nasty- so you wont get that after-effect anymore.. sorry about the dissertation, but the one i use is called ‘Verve’ and i get it off Amazon for like $8 a tube, and i love it .

1) let dogs out
2) make coffee---hey google! play the news!----dogs in
3) saintsreport, e-mail, online newspaper
4) 1st salvo......(i take a lot of pills and the coffee don't help)
5) feed dogs and cats
6) 2nd salvo (see above)
7) shave , shower, 3rd salvo (see above) with wordle.
8) brush and floss remaining 19 teeth
9) pack lunch, brush and medicate my old dog, Nugget
10) bring dogs down the street for doggie day care
11)medicate myself and put together gymbag and take out trash
12) remembered i skipped breakfast again

I brush my teeth when I wake up, go for my jog, down a protein shake, shower, brush again, get dressed and head to work. Then brush my teeth again at night before bed. If I’m feeling fancy and fartful, I might scramble some egg whites to go with my protein shake.

I believe that oral hygiene is a key to overall good health. Additionally, I am confident in my smile and want to hold on to it as long as I can.

Same on the not eating breakfast.. but i always brush my teeth AFTER drinking coffee, since drinking coffee is the first thing i do .

Also, pro tip (literally, i worked in the Dental industry for a long time)- if you ever get that nasty taste in ur mouth when you drink orange juice after brushing your teeth (if you’re the kind of savage who brushes ur teeth before breakfast/coffee) - there is a simple fix.. switch to SLS-free toothpaste.. SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) is the ingredient in toothpaste that makes it foamy.. it also promotes and worsens canker sores.. i am one of the 10-15% of the patient population who has suffered from canker sores since i was a kid, which makes it super painful to eat and talk.. ever since i switched to SLS -free toothpaste, i rarely get canker sores and if i do, theyre gone within a day or two.. it’s literally a game changer.. you wont notice the lack of foaminess after the first couple brushings, *and* SLS is also the ingredient that makes ur orange juice taste so nasty- so you wont get that after-effect anymore.. sorry about the dissertation, but the one i use is called ‘Verve’ and i get it off Amazon for like $8 a tube, and i love it .
Great tip!

I don't start drinking coffee until I get to the office, so I am not waiting until after coffee to brush my teeth.

i usually have to leave the house about 7 minutes after waking up so i never eat breakfast at home...

basically i wake up, brush teeth and hair and roll out...

If you aren't or can't schedule this during work hours, you are missing out on one of life's greatest joys. Not much better than being paid while taking care of your own business.

I believe there's even an app now to let you know how much you've profited. Just don't connect and socialize about it with any known aliases. Don't want the boss getting that kind of info unless he's got the app too.

Before. And I've never had a cavity in my life...

Anyone have any good home whitening products you swear by? Please don't say the Crest White Strips...those don't do it for me. Also any tips on maintaining whiteness in between whitening treatments for those of us who drink covfefe?

pre-show (evening before):
set coffee pot
make breakfast burrito or put fronzen fruit in bowl for morning yogurt/granola

1. am business ( i will never again make the mistake of not having this be the first thing i do)
2. walk dog
3. feed animals
4. make my & kids' lunch
5. make my bfast
here it might get a bit inconsistent bc the wife is waking up around this time and if it's early enough she'll take over kids' breakfast
6. eat bfast drin 1st cup of coffee
7. dishes
8. Shower - and this is what you people are missing out on - BRUSH TEETH IN SHOWER
9. dress
10. kisses bye
11 in car with lunch & thermos of coffee
You save time but are wasting water by brushing while showering.

If you aren't or can't schedule this during work hours, you are missing out on one of life's greatest joys. Not much better than being paid while taking care of your own business.

I believe there's even an app now to let you know how much you've profited. Just don't connect and socialize about it with any known aliases. Don't want the boss getting that kind of info unless he's got the app too.
At Gordon's, I was getting paid to do that for maybe 30 minutes a day. I used to sheet a lot, my record is 12 or 15 times in one day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom