Buc fan and I fear this is the end of the road (1 Viewer)

My two fears going into this game. Over confidence, and the refs.

I do however think the saints will stay hungry unlike the last few playoff appearances. One of the reasons is to get at tom. I believe the saints are sick of being disrespected.

I just hope they don't go in thinking this is an automatic win like against the vikings last year.

You'll have to go a ways back to find a game when the Saints were an underdog in the playoffs. That's why I'm not offering an opinion on which team will dominate.

My hope is that the Saints play with zero turnovers, and stay healthy. Those two things should bode well for the Black & Gold.

:gosaints:

I feel like it's a game the Saints SHOULD win, but we SHOULD have beat Philly also. That's why I'm nervous. A lot of Saints fans are overconfident about this game and those are the games that really worry me. It's the playoffs and we are facing Tom Brady. Anything can happen, and I feel this will be a close nail-biter of a game.

Rewatching the second matchup now. The offensive and defensive lines of Tampa were a non factor. Saints are just bigger and deeper on both sides of the line and healthier too. The Saints lines are going to be too much for Tampa to handle
Jared Cook had a bad game. Fumbled at the TB 2 yard line and dropped an easy 1st down deep in TB territory which lead to a FG. I know that's a bunch of what ifs, but the Saints could've put up 49 on the Bucs. Not expecting the same outcome, just sayin.

Jared Cook had a bad game. Fumbled at the TB 2 yard line and dropped an easy 1st down deep in TB territory which lead to a FG. I know that's a bunch of what ifs, but the Saints could've put up 49 on the Bucs. Not expecting the same outcome, just sayin.
Yep exactly. If Tampa lets Drew sit up in the pocket and throw with surgical precision that results in defensive draining drives Tampa is done.

Any Saints fan that has unwavering confidence in the win this Sunday, has not been paying attention to Saints playoff games the last 3 years. In all 3 games we lost, it was in heartbreaking fashion to teams that had a talent disadvantage. We could have a 3 TD lead at the 2 min warning and I'd still be waiting on the other shoe to drop....playoff PTSD

The Bucs have more than enough talent to beat the Saints.....it's a coin flip proposition as far as I'm concerned

Saints are a different team also. They have their Offense back together.

My #1 Concern and it is not even close...the REFS! I think the Saints match up very well against the Bucs, but the Refs are the X Factor and it is not even close. If the Refs put their hand on the scale it will be very difficult to win. Brady is a statue back there, but if the Offensive Line can hold and the Saints DB's get called for touching a receiver, that will change the game from a two score Saints win to a loss.

And Tampa is a cool city. Went to a game there about 20 years ago. Not a bad place to live at all.

And Saints Report is the best, there is no real competition.

Man, you must not be watching TV or listening to sports talk radio. It's literally the Saints -vs- The World.

Everyone, and I mean everyone- minus folks in NOLA and Sam Acho, are picking you guys to win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom