Buccaneers "Hot" on Bridgewater... (1 Viewer)

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Love Teddy.

I can’t see him getting $30 per year and I’m also not sure I see the fit with Arians, who loves throwing the ball deep (although TB is a better deep passer than he gets credit for).

dutar76

5th Year Option
Reaction score
I mean Teddy's stats extrapolate to:
27 TDs
6 INTs
4000 yds

The 6 INTs are what has to interest Arians here.
Jameis threw 30 last season.

Side note: How do you throw 30 INTs when you're throwing to Evans and Godwin?

Reaction score
Actually? Pretty dang good. Teddy can't pull the trigger on deep balls, evidenced by his five starts and his very low Y/PA. TB has two great deep threat receivers that can give Saints secondary fits because the Saints secondary is worst at covering deep routes. So, yeah. Might be a good thing.

Reaction score
Good fit for Teddy. Arians can coach him to let it rip. Unfortunately - Winston already was perfectly fine letting it rip and Arians pushed him into an impressive 31-31 TD/INT ratio. LOL

nolaswede

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Love Teddy.

I can’t see him getting $30 per year and I’m also not sure I see the fit with Arians, who loves throwing the ball deep (although TB is a better deep passer than he gets credit for).

Love having Teddy here and he definitely increased his stock when he was with us. He will most likely get a big contract, but I think he will need a stronger D than Tampas if he is gonna make it to the playoffs. Glad for him and I hope he gets paid!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom