Buccaneers "Hot" on Bridgewater... (1 Viewer)

I mean Teddy's stats extrapolate to:
27 TDs
6 INTs
4000 yds

The 6 INTs are what has to interest Arians here.
Jameis threw 30 last season.

Side note: How do you throw 30 INTs when you're throwing to Evans and Godwin?

True but I'm not sure I have ever seen a team step up in so many areas (other than QB) during a 5 game stretch like the Saints did last season. Payton and the rest of that Saints team did everything in their power to help Bridgewater succeed. That said, I hope TB gets a huge contract from someone.

Actually? Pretty dang good. Teddy can't pull the trigger on deep balls, evidenced by his five starts and his very low Y/PA. TB has two great deep threat receivers that can give Saints secondary fits because the Saints secondary is worst at covering deep routes. So, yeah. Might be a good thing.

I would take his limited starting time here with a grain of salt.
Teddy is a gamer and I'd love to see what he's capable of with an entire off season dedicated to installing an offense tailored to his strengths.

True but I'm not sure I have ever seen a team step up in so many areas (other than QB) during a 5 game stretch like the Saints did last season. Payton and the rest of that Saints team did everything in their power to help Bridgewater succeed. That said, I hope TB gets a huge contract from someone.

Me too on Teddy getting paid.

As for the Bucs... 30 interceptions.
You think those players would love to rally behind a QB that didn't give the other team 2 free possessions per game.
I'd like to know how many of those were DEEP balls. I mean, if they were, I guess they could count for punts?

there is nothing to fear but there would be no easy wins against them. They are already a team that rises to the challenge against us so give them a QB capable of playing mistake free and they are a formidable opponent

Exactly. They are well coached. The one thing you could count on was Winston making mistakes. I think they are a winning team with TB.

I don't want him in the division.

He's a leader. The kid will help change the culture in Tampa. They have enough pieces to easily win with him.

I really hope he goes out of division, even more, out of conference, so I (we) can root for him.

With that said, Tampa is probably the one NFC South team I can stomach having success. For now at least. So if he had to have gone to a NFC South team, I'd say Tampa. But I hope it's to a AFC team.

Teddy would instantly make the Bucs a much better team. I would hate to see him go there. If he can't remain a Saint, I hope he goes to an AFC team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom