Buccaneers Tom Brady Receives Warning from the NFL Regarding Sideline Conduct (1 Viewer)

• Admin
It's a copycat league, and that's what the NFL is afraid of as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback continues his crusade against tablets.

By David Harrison

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers lost at home against the Green Bay Packers in Week 3 of the NFL season.

It was their first loss, coming off the heels of two-straight wins against the Dallas Cowboys and New Orleans Saints respectively.

But if you looked at the sideline footage alone, you'd likely think the one loss came at the hands of the Saints.

That's because Brady was seen taking a lot of his frustrations in New Orleans out on those wicked tablets the NFL has turned to in lieu of printed photos for players to look at during the course of the game.

“I’ve had a pretty bad record against that tablet, unfortunately,” Brady said while speaking with Jim Gray on the Monday following the Bucs win over the Saints. “I think I forgot the password and I couldn’t log in, so those things can be frustrating. Unfortunately, the tablet just happens to get in the way, and obviously that’s the reason things weren’t going great [against the Saints], so I had to take it out on the poor meaningless tablet.”

While Brady had a more humorous look at his treatment of tablets, the NFL apparently doesn't see it as a laughing matter. ...

Full Story - Fan Nation

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom