Buccee’s (2 Viewers)

I was in CO last week and noticed somewhere between the Loveland exit and the Airport exit (large stretch of land here) a Buc-ees is going up, it looks like it will eclipse them all.

OMFG ...im gonna have to purposefully take Pena because if my kids see, OMG OMG we gotta stop Dad.

Wait....Pena IS Airport exit, huh? What about all them Prairie dogs????

on a side note- we stopped last week Loxley- daughter got a tee shirt " Sorry cant hear you over the freedom bells ringing " lol

NM its well north of Denver and our route into..whew. lol

Last edited:
OMFG ...im gonna have to purposefully take Pena because if my kids see, OMG OMG we gotta stop Dad.

Wait....Pena IS Airport exit, huh? What about all them Prairie dogs????

on a side note- we stopped last week Loxley- daughter got a tee shirt " Sorry cant hear you over the freedom bells ringing " lol

NM its well north of Denver and our route into..whew. lol

I counted the number of pumps in Loxley, and while it may have been fewer than 120, it was over 100. So that one isn't that much bigger.

I counted the number of pumps in Loxley, and while it may have been fewer than 120, it was over 100. So that one isn't that much bigger.

did you really?

i know its two rows of 4 bays that stretches for at least 1/4 mile. And EVERYONE "parks" - its the ones that GO SHOP THEN GET GAS that really irritate me.

Lol, what's wrong with that? I've never had to wait for a pump. The secret is to go in the back way.

for me? Nothing lol

Riding with wife and two teenage daughters that, in unison, say " REALLY? " ;)

they know how i detest Buccess on a Saturday mid day in June. Takes 10 min just to ENTER the parking/gas area.

for me? Nothing lol

Riding with wife and two teenage daughters that, in unison, say " REALLY? " ;)

they know how i detest Buccess on a Saturday mid day in June. Takes 10 min just to ENTER the parking/gas area.
Not if you go the back way. And Saturday mid day in June is poor planning. You deserve it. Make those kids get out of bed or leave them.

It occurs to me that Buc-ee's might be in a unique position to roll out EV charge ports due to their site model. Plenty of room for cars to sit and charge as well as a store for the family to wander while it's happening.

It occurs to me that Buc-ee's might be in a unique position to roll out EV charge ports due to their site model. Plenty of room for cars to sit and charge as well as a store for the family to wander while it's happening.
They’ve definitely already started. The Buccee’s in Loxley has a couple rows of Tesla chargers.

We’re in San Antonio this weekend.
Stopped at the one in Katy.
The place was packed, but they got people in and out in impressive fashion.
Per the usual, bathrooms were immaculate.
The food was great. The spicy trail mix is a great travel snack.
I have an addiction for the bbq brisket sammich.

I saw this one back in February and it didn't look even close to being ready. The building was just an open shell and little pavement poured for the parking area. It will be Just right to fill up, load up on Beaver Nuggets, and get a brisket sandwich for a late lunch. I usually I usually drive another 350 miles or so before stopping for the night. (i will still have 600 or so miles to get to me sisters house )

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom