@Bucs 12/9/18 - Questions for those that have been to Tampa for a road game (1 Viewer)

someone

Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We're considering going to the Bucs game in Tampa Bay in December. For those that have gone, any recommendations/thoughts? We're considering flying in Friday late afternoon/evening, going to Disney Saturday and then catching the game Sunday. If anyone has done that before, is it better to try to stay closer to Tampa for the game or Orlando for Disney?

Best way to do Disney is all in.....go for a week and stay on site.

Proportionally, it’s a MUCH better deal and completely worthy of a full week (if not more).

If you are only in town for a weekend and you want to do a park...stay in Tampa and go to Busch Gardens.

So nice, world class rides, great beers, doubles as a phenomenal zoo, and is minutes away from Bucs stadium.

We did this in 2009. However, we were there for the entire week at Disney and drove to Tampa on Sunday. It is not a bad drive at all. The area around the stadium is interesting because it is kind of in the middle of a neighborhood. Some families "rent" out their driveways for parking. We parked right across the street from the stadium in a strip shopping center.

Best way to do Disney is all in.....go for a week and stay on site.

Proportionally, it’s a MUCH better deal and completely worthy of a full week (if not more).

If you are only in town for a weekend and you want to do a park...stay in Tampa and go to Busch Gardens.

So nice, world class rides, great beers, doubles as a phenomenal zoo, and is minutes away from Bucs stadium.

Disney is awesome. And yup, you need time for that. My kids and I had a blast there. Needed a vacation from that vacation though lol. We went all in stayed at a great place on site, ended up costing about 6 grand but was money well spent seeing the smiles it brought to my kids. Have fun at the game if y’all go Socbe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom