Bucs center injured-out for months (1 Viewer)

Sorry.. We got zero sympathy last year.. Part of the game they told us.... right??
yea zero sympathy for not making playoffs. but i couldnt possibly root for an injury to a person. hes not just a "bucaneer", he's still a human that could have to have surgery on something with rehab.

hopefully its cramps!

yea zero sympathy for not making playoffs. but i couldnt possibly root for an injury to a person. hes not just a "bucaneer", he's still a human that could have to have surgery on something with rehab.

hopefully its cramps!
Well all you guys are going to heaven.. I don't want the guy to be permanently injured but again.... no sympathy for us... In fact I have a couple of Buc fan friends who thought it was a bit funny that JW got hurt last year.... Part of the landscape in the NFL.. Next Man Up

Well all you guys are going to heaven.. I don't want the guy to be permanently injured but again.... no sympathy for us... In fact I have a couple of Buc fan friends who thought it was a bit funny that JW got hurt last year.... Part of the landscape in the NFL.. Next Man Up
so you're just as classless is what you're saying.

and fork heaven, dont put that fairy tale sheet next to my name.

Bowles says he's got a knee.

doesnt sound good.

According to multiple reporters on the Bucs beat, center Ryan Jensen went down with an apparent lower left leg injury. He was down for a while as teammates took a knee when the cart came out. Jensen did not put much weight on his left leg as he was helped into the cart and driven off.

This injury for any length of time will compound the learning curve for two new guards around Jensen. Ali Marpet retired and Alex Cappa left in free agency. Jensen represented continuity between two replacements. Now the Bucs interior offensive line would have three new starters if this injury is season ending or goes into the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom