Bucs center injured-out for months (1 Viewer)

Big picture:

IIRC, the Bucs will have 2 new starters at OG this season. So losing Jensen, the anchor of their interior line, is significant!

Meanwhile we play 3 division games to start the season, with the Bucs in Game 2, at home. Lots can happen til then. And in da NFL you can’t take ANY team for granted. But if all goes well, I like our chances of starting out 3-0!

But IMO, to b successful this season, we gotta “re establish” our “Domefield Advantage”!

So let’s get it goin against the Bucs!!!

Who Dat!!!

Just wish it was a 330 or a night game! We really need to start drinking early week 2 because as awesome as our crowd is, noon games are not our strength!!!

So if you play to the whistle your a dirty player? Some of Y'all acting like this guy is Suh and kicking people while they on the ground. Also they drafted a center out of ND pretty high last year. He's had a whole off season in and NFL weight room.
https://ravenswire.usatoday.com/201...bashes-ryan-jensen-over-perceived-dirty-play/ or the Grayson TD Choke Slam?

Players often don't call other players dirty unless they are. He's got a reputation for low blocks and falling on guys after plays/rolling on them. That's not even getting into how habitually antagonistic he is.

Get your bets down now on the Saints to win the NFC South.

If Jensen is out for the season, the Saints have just a good a chance of winning the division as the Bucs do. And currently you get +350 odds (4.5:1) if you bet the Saints as 2022 division champs.
And from now til the end of the season, it will be NON-STOP talk from the media how poor poor Tommy Boy is at such a HUGE DISADVANTAGE not having Jensen {and others} and it's not Tommy's fault blah, blah, blah

They'll know chapter and verse of each and every Tampa player that is injured.

I usually agree with this view, just not with Jensen.

Dude is a Richie Incognito-level dirty player. Call it karma or whatever you will, but I think he had it coming.
Honestly tasteless to wish injury on any player even if he’s not on your team. Injuries are the worst part of the game and can ruin a player’s career. Saying someone had that coming is like wishing someone you dont know physical and personal harm. not cool

Last edited:
https://ravenswire.usatoday.com/201...bashes-ryan-jensen-over-perceived-dirty-play/ or the Grayson TD Choke Slam?

Players often don't call other players dirty unless they are. He's got a reputation for low blocks and falling on guys after plays/rolling on them. That's not even getting into how habitually antagonistic he is.
If you read the article even it said it looked more like an accident than anything else. Buccaneers fan saying we took out Godwin cause our season was over. Some of there coaches saying the same thing so I guess we should believe it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom