N/S Bucs Collapse (1 Viewer)

Saintsfan8989

SaintSational
Reaction score
They've completely fallen apart. GM, coach, & QB are likely all gone. Did anyone think they were legit after starting out 2-0? Or did you see this collapse coming? We would be undefeated right now if we hadn't lost to them. SMH.

Goes to show that opening day, and the first four weeks, are not necessarily an indicator of how things will end up. For example, the Bills beat the Patriots 31-0 in the 03 opener. At season's end, the Patriots beat them 31-0, and went on to win the SB. Bills missed the postseason and cleaned house.

The Bucs have done this before. They go on a slight win streak, beat a team they should get beaten by and then lose 10.
That's the Bucs post Gruden.

They always start the season with a winning record then nosedive.. It's a team that has ridiculous talent with poor coaches that never developed a legit QB prospect.

We all knew if you draft in the top 10 every year. You're gonna get super talented players. This is the Bucs. You can only win off talent the first 2 weeks. Then, it's completely coaching to the rest of the season.

Did not see the collapse coming. Opening with wins on the Saints and Eagles was very impressive.

I think their roster is more talented than their record. It probably comes down to the whole 2016 draft busting and a secondary overhaul in the 2018 draft.

They have a lot of talented players on their roster. Keeping them in check and playing as one unit consistently has been their downfall. Although, and unfortunately, since the end of last season, they especially find a way to play us over the top.

I thought they might be able to maintain a winning record with fitzpatrick. Crab legs just doesn't have the mental capacity to be a winning qb in the nfl.

I’m actually fine with the one loss right now. being undefeated can be distracting

Last edited:
I won't spend too much time dancing on their grave.

They can still give us problems this year. Have beat us two in a row. Have the deep ball ability with Fitzpatrick.

In 2009 weren't they a 3 win team when we lost to them going into the playoffs?

It's that division opponent thing. Even when their season is lost they can get up to play us and can just play loose and fast and hang tough, given the talent they do have.

Collapse was easy to see. Every off-season they get hyped up and 7 of the last 9 years finished last in the division. They got to find a good DC and QB before the talented players they have get old or want out(McCoy/David)

Its funny how they passed on Derwin James and Donte Jackson(DROY candidates) when they need corners and safeties. Carlton Davis could be a player but IMO they took MJ Stewart about 2 rounds too soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom