Saints Bucs entering their toughest 3 game stretch (1 Viewer)

Great Dane

He who dares wins
Reaction score
With Brees out I think most of us feel down and fearful of how the last divisional games will pan out.

But thanks to NFL's scheduling the Bucs have a mighty tough 3 game stretch in Rams, Chiefs and Vikings. All three loseabe games in my view, although, I would open a vintage bottle of scotch if they just went 1-2. What do y'all think? Am I just dreaming (wishful thinking)?

I think they beat the Rams and Vikings. Bucs defense will shut down Goff and Cousins. Remember we play the Chiefs and Vikings later so Saints could lose to both later.

I think the Rams D and pass rush will put too much pressure on Brady and friends. I actually think the Bucs have a better chance of winning against the Chiefs than the Rams. In the Bucs favor is that all of these 3 games the Bucs play at home with a bye in between the 2nd and 3rd game. I think 1-2 is a good possibility. I always thought if we sweep the Bucs, they would go 11-5. I still think that, and that the Saints need to be at least 4-3 over this final stretch to take the NFC South.

Wish I were more optimistic, but I think they’ll get 2

I think the Rams D and pass rush will put too much pressure on Brady and friends. I actually think the Bucs have a better chance of winning against the Chiefs than the Rams. In the Bucs favor is that all of these 3 games the Bucs play at home with a bye in between the 2nd and 3rd game. I think 1-2 is a good possibility. I always thought if we sweep the Bucs, they would go 11-5. I still think that, and that the Saints need to be at least 4-3 over this final stretch to take the NFC South.
Chiefs defense not that scary they allowed Denver 411 total yards. Atlanta only other team that allowed Denver 400 total yards.

Looked at Chiefs rush Defense its horrible. Saints could and should take advantage of that.

This is soothing reading. I agree in principle, but none of us really know who the Rams really are. They are so unpreditcable, and have lost some head scratchers. I hope the Rams D will give Brady the fits and then the team collapases. "Go for the head" and the Bucs lose

Rams' fan this weekend. If the Saints beat the Failcons at home, and the Rams beat the Bucs... I will feel a lot better about the Saints' chances going forward.

To me the Saints seem to play better on the road and, after the home game against Atlanta, they play at Denver; at Atlanta; and at Philadelphia. Hopefully their road prowess will continue.

To me the Saints seem to play better on the road and, after the home game against Atlanta, they play at Denver; at Atlanta; and at Philadelphia. Hopefully their road prowess will continue.

It seems like that because in a lot of the stats, the Saints have been doing better on the road. Maybe it's just working out that they are playing weaker opponents on the road. Here are points scored, points allowed, and the margin:

IMG_20201117_192855_131.jpg

IMG_20201117_193250_087.jpg

IMG_20201117_193638_160.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom