Bucs fans raising money to put up “We Dat” billboard in New Orleans (3 Viewers)

Didn’t a Falcons fan try to put up a “Blew Dat” billboard two years ago but all the billboard companies rejected it?
That's what I'm thinking. And if they didn't, I could see the mayor finding a loophole or creating some kind of temporary law preventing it :smilielol:

Let em have thier moment I say and hopefully the Saints can return the favor. Banter like this is why i enjoy football as much as i do.
Nope. They can have all the moments they want - in Florida.

Let em have thier moment I say and hopefully the Saints can return the favor. Banter like this is why i enjoy football as much as i do.
The only thing is, going by the replies on that guy's Twitter, a lot of the fans on there in that specific contingent of Bucs fans REALLY hate us lol. Sort of like the type of fans you'd expect to see with their shirts off getting held back by security by the 3rd quarter.

eumG16h.gif

I just hope they don't think the majority of the city will take the billboard that seriously lol. We're the city of Mardi Gras, Tampa. We don't take anything too serious round here. 😄

Last edited:
I find it very hard to believe a company In Nola will accept the money for this. Other fans bases don’t understand that the Saints aren’t just a team here, Saints are apart of our culture.

Last edited:
I think it’s funny, and not disrespectful, so have at it. I bet on them to beat the Chiefs, I ain’t complaining.

Exciting times for them I bet. Only thing they might want to remember, their QB doesn't have much time left. Their TE and new receiver don't have much time left either. Enjoy it while it lasts. They have not been good for a long time, and after these players retire, it's likely they return to the dungeon.

Exciting times for them I bet. Only thing they might want to remember, their QB doesn't have much time left. Their TE and new receiver don't have much time left either. Enjoy it while it lasts. They have not been good for a long time, and after these players retire, it's likely they return to the dungeon.
They’ll absolutely return to mediocrity soon, and probably stay there a while. But I think they’ll gladly accept that given what they just got out of it. Hell I’d settle for a decade in the dungeon if it meant Brees could have had another one or two superbowls

Yeah... Whatever... Their team seems manufacturers anyway. They have to get a 6 time super bowl champion quarterback and a pandemic year to do it. And we endured 6 games without our own quarterback. Hope they enjoy that well earned, championship they just won. Pretty sure they build their team from the ground up (sarcastic) ... Whatever Tampa fans.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom