Bucs fans raising money to put up “We Dat” billboard in New Orleans (12 Viewers)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
Sticky Post

The petty is strong with them lol. It’s kind of amazing that we are the most hated team by all 3 NFC South teams :yelrotflmao:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Look as a fan I say well done to them, fair play. We choked when it mattered they didn't. All in good fun...but remember bucs, it's already next season. But in all, I wish them congratulations.

SaintStephen1

Veteran
Reaction score
Look as a fan I say well done to them, fair play. We choked when it mattered they didn't. All in good fun...but remember bucs, it's already next season. But in all, I wish them congratulations.
They were healthy at right time. Saints weren’t. In last three playoff games there were 7 opposing starting OLinemen injured and two more playing out of position. Also one team had Jared Cook. Amazing how that works for Tom Brady.

Doug B

Fanaticus Sanctii
Reaction score
I don't know if Lamar Billboards has all the major billboards in the metro area, but they for sure have a dominant share. They're based on S. Claiborne Avenue in the city ... so good luck with that.

platinumvinnyv

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I honestly didnt know Buccs hated the saints that much, I really only cared about beating falcons twice i just always figured we split panthers and buccs. Honestly I'm not even mad buccs won, even as division rivals, its always going be remembered as Tom Brady's 7th when he called as his buds to help him. i doubt people even remember what team he played for.

Reaction score
Funny thing is that media doesn’t even talk about Tampa Bay as the best team bla bla bla

Its all about Brady. No one cares about the Buccaneers at all 🤣
I even read a „Brady is his own franchise“ headline

I mean, its fine for me. Of all the teams in our division the buccs are the one that bother me the least.

But how forked up is it to finally win another SB and all the talk is about the one guy that doesn’t even care for that franchise 🤣

NOLAJM504

-McNucca-
Reaction score
Well, let them do it. The sign costs money. Nothing in this world is rent-free.

Except how we are living, in their heads.

slikk

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
😆🤣😂 I'm not even mad they won it all.. it's all good 👍

Westbank4Life

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
this is a weird one....Had this been ATL after a SB win...It's war.

TB though? huh? Y'all that lonely for a nfl rival?

BooBirdSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty bold for a dumpster fire to SB to dumpster fire to SB story...

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
In life as in football, if you don’t want someone to run up the score on you, stop them.

If these folks want to put money into a local businesses pockets then good on them.
Well, don't be too surprised if some NCAAF or NFL team that does like to run up scores of opposing teams' defenses who's teams aren't as talented or have the depth they do comparatively, if perhaps maybe late in the 4th quarter one of the MLB's, DE's, a hard-hitting safety "accidentally" rolls over on top of one of the winning team's All-Pro QB, WR, or _______ integral, high-impact offensive playmaker.

Or maybe a few games later in the season, another team who maybe matches up better decides to send a nice, little hard nasty hit to their team's QB while scrambling outside the pocket on a broken play, he gets his collarbone on his throwing arm torn, ala Aaron Rodgers being knocked out of a 2017 game by a Vikings LB that ends his season, to remind him he won't be pulling his GOAT, showboating shtick on them or anyone else that year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)