Bucs fans raising money to put up “We Dat” billboard in New Orleans (1 Viewer)

LOL, how many years do they think Brady has left he can’t play until 50. Once he leaves they will be back to being bottom feeders of the division. Oh yeah they are still 2-1 against the Saints with Brady.

Like I said, it'll be nice to return the favor. But we all should be flattered., and at least they can't put up something really insulting, You know, like a 28-3 billboard.

Beyond dumb. You just won the Superbowl and you're more interested in trolling a division rival whose fans quite frankly don't care about your franchise. Maybe if this was Atlanta it would make sense.

I agree, I feel the same way. It’s funny they are in the division but I really don’t look at them as a rival.

If they put that thing up, get ready, its gonna get shot up.

They wanna waste their money I say knock yourselves out.

All’s fair....but maybe they could use that $ instead to bribe some of their “fans” to actually go to their games. Just saying.

They are still 1-2 in 2020 vs saints
They are simply lucky Brees and Thomas were crippled out there and Kwon was IR.

Additionally, they are lucky the Pack and Chiefs both lost starting LTs and mahomeboy was crippled as well.

Oh and that Bunting got holding interceptions that were garbage while the other teams got over penalized.

Penalties need to go unless they lead to injury; tired of games being decided by refs.

The guy doing it is a waste of space.

Just a dumb meathead screeching like a clown. That link has him saying in November, "The Saints team ain't beating the Bucs week 9. It won't even be close." He was right about that, it wasn't close. But if you bleat like a stuck pig every single day for 20 years you're bound to be right about something one day, I guess. I'd rather have my dignity.

People are also calling him on promoting his (I'm sure) amazing podcast with the billboard. God, how dumb to you have to be to give up your own money to let some other guy go buy an ad?

The let 'em do it crowd is tripping me out. How many of y'all actually live inside the city limits?

Maybe it's residuals left over from a previous era... I always comment that at its core, the organization is still those same Saints that broke my heart as a kid.

Maybe the fans are still the same inside too. Like the ones who thought the bags were cute.

It's one thing for US to talk ish about our team, but embracing it from outsiders is hella weird. It's very Cleveland-ish. Kinda Detroit-esque. Such a Saints Fan thing to do?

People out here struggling, and this is what fans blow money on? Lol

The only thing is, going by the replies on that guy's Twitter, a lot of the fans on there in that specific contingent of Bucs fans REALLY hate us lol. Sort of like the type of fans you'd expect to see with their shirts off getting held back by security by the 3rd quarter.

eumG16h.gif

I just hope they don't think the majority of the city will take the billboard that seriously lol. We're the city of Mardi Gras, Tampa. We don't take anything too serious round here. 😄
Looking at the guys pic in his twitter he looks like the type that would start fights. Douche.

meh, it's kinda funny.

go for it. I can't wait to see all the genitalia drawn on ol' Tom's face.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom