Bucs fans raising money to put up “We Dat” billboard in New Orleans (5 Viewers)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
Sticky Post

The petty is strong with them lol. It’s kind of amazing that we are the most hated team by all 3 NFC South teams :yelrotflmao:

Last edited:

cajunman9

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
they should "38-3" on it
it's not the best argument, but what else do we have atm?
And the Bucs should include; 2-1!

What weight does 38-3 carry? About as much as when the Cowboys snapped the Saints 13-0 run in the 2009 season. ZILCH! Let them have their fun.

The Bucs earned it this year. Don’t be a female body part about it.

2fya

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
If seeing that billboard seriously throws you into an emotional tantrum, then you really need to get your life reexamined.

its just football. And the billboard is pretty damn funny

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
And the Bucs should include; 2-1!

What weight does 38-3 carry? About as much as when the Cowboys snapped the Saints 13-0 run in the 2009 season. ZILCH! Let them have their fun.

The Bucs earned it this year. Don’t be a female body part about it.
Did you not read the last sentence?
And I’d much prefer to be the female body part than the male appendage
just sayin

NatureBoy

16x World Champion
Reaction score
Didn’t a Falcons fan try to put up a “Blew Dat” billboard two years ago but all the billboard companies rejected it?

I’m all for pettiness. I also have this weird sense of great pride that Panthers, Falcons, and Bucs fans hate us the most. To say we’ve come up short every year but 09, it’s pretty remarkable how we’re still the most hated team.
I think it’s our fan base more than our team. Their stadium experiences are sub par and they know we kill it.

Le_fleur_fan_78

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

The petty is strong with them lol. It’s kind of amazing that we are the most hated team by all 3 NFC South teams :yelrotflmao:
So funny that they felt the need to do this after they eliminated us in the playoffs. I dont remember feeling the need to talk trash after winning the SB. We live rent free in their heads, obviously.

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Do it, put it up right by the Saints training facility and leave it there until the season starts. Hopefully that motivates them.
Every year it seems like we claim something new that we "know" will motivate the team (and we've had plenty of motivation) and yet every year they don't look motivated. So I doubt the billboard would help.

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
We don't have an argument. They beat us at home in the playoffs and won the super bowl.
Exactly. I don't know why everyone is so upset about this. They had their shot to shut them up and send them home.. And they failed miserably.

2fya

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
So funny that they felt the need to do this after they eliminated us in the playoffs. I dont remember feeling the need to talk trash after winning the SB. We live rent free in their heads, obviously.
You must have missed all of the trash talk saints fans sent the vikings fans way

Last edited:

tarusman28

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
You must have missed all of the trash talk saints fans sent the vikings fans way
...And the Viking fans did the samething especially after the "Minn miracle" and calling the Saints cheaters with Bountygate. They deserve that trash talk.

Reaction score
3 picks in the playoffs....again. We deserve all the sheet we get.

HoustonSaint68

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Don’t be a female body part about it.
My daughter-in-law does a whole comedic riff of: “Oh, you mean the [female body part] that....” And proceeds to list off all of the ways in which it is tougher, more resilient, more “popular”, and generally just amazingly better in almost every way compared to its male counterpart.

She ain’t wrong. So you’re either being sarcastic or you’re actually using it incorrectly! :hihi:

tarusman28

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
3 picks in the playoffs....again. We deserve all the sheet we get.
I would not say that we deserve it. After all, the Saints did swept the Bucs which is the main reason why this Bucs fan wants to rub it in. They hate the fact that the Saints own them despite their superbowl win.

But I know... that it still stings though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)