Bucs fans raising money to put up “We Dat” billboard in New Orleans (6 Viewers)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
Sticky Post

The petty is strong with them lol. It’s kind of amazing that we are the most hated team by all 3 NFC South teams :yelrotflmao:

Last edited:

saintsfan777

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I would not say that we deserve it. After all, the Saints did swept the Bucs which is the main reason why this Bucs fan wants to rub it in. They hate the fact that the Saints own them despite their superbowl win.

But I know... that it still stings though.
What is so funny is that we swept them the year they won their first Super Bowl in 2003 also.

BreesusSaves

MAAAARK INGRAM
Reaction score
Still have to find a billboard company in the city that would actually sell them the advertising space (which they probably won’t unless they find a company that’s in a dire financial situation due to the pandemic).
I think it was the falcons who tried to pull this stunt a few years ago, and I remember the billboard companies saying they had businesses call and threaten to pull all advertising with them if they put up the falcons billboard. Wouldn't be surprised if it is the same situation here.

Reaction score
I think it was the falcons who tried to pull this stunt a few years ago, and I remember the billboard companies saying they had businesses call and threaten to pull all advertising with them if they put up the falcons billboard. Wouldn't be surprised if it is the same situation here.
It was, I posted the link somewhere in this thread but don’t feel like going find it. 😂

LuvNOLA

WHO DAT
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Asked for $3500 and they have received $4400. Who knows, they may build something stupid, themselves?!?!

Nolaboy1970

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I’m curious, if they can’t find a company to do it, is the money refunded to the people who contributed or can they use it for something else?

Reaction score
I’m curious, if they can’t find a company to do it, is the money refunded to the people who contributed or can they use it for something else?
When the Falcons fans tried after the 2018 season, those that donated were refunded, but it’s probably up to the organizer if they want to refund or try to do something else in a weak attempt to troll us.

T.Sneden84

All-Pro
Reaction score
It says a lot that after they just won the SUPER BOWL they want to do this. lol like bruh we should be the least of your worries. You are world champs but NOLA is in your head charging rent on you ? Stop it, Tampa. Congrats though.

greg8710

All-Pro
Reaction score
They needed an army to put up one billboard.
We had one car salesman put up a handful 😂

Mutt

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good for the rivalry! The Bucs are worthy whereas the Failcons not so much lately

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
guess I'll put this here

This isn't Drew's style but if we had won the super bowl I can see the main Saints twitter or Payton doing something similar

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)