Bucs fans raising money to put up “We Dat” billboard in New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Look as a fan I say well done to them, fair play. We choked when it mattered they didn't. All in good fun...but remember bucs, it's already next season. But in all, I wish them congratulations.

Look as a fan I say well done to them, fair play. We choked when it mattered they didn't. All in good fun...but remember bucs, it's already next season. But in all, I wish them congratulations.
They were healthy at right time. Saints weren’t. In last three playoff games there were 7 opposing starting OLinemen injured and two more playing out of position. Also one team had Jared Cook. Amazing how that works for Tom Brady.

I don't know if Lamar Billboards has all the major billboards in the metro area, but they for sure have a dominant share. They're based on S. Claiborne Avenue in the city ... so good luck with that.

I honestly didnt know Buccs hated the saints that much, I really only cared about beating falcons twice i just always figured we split panthers and buccs. Honestly I'm not even mad buccs won, even as division rivals, its always going be remembered as Tom Brady's 7th when he called as his buds to help him. i doubt people even remember what team he played for.

Funny thing is that media doesn’t even talk about Tampa Bay as the best team bla bla bla

Its all about Brady. No one cares about the Buccaneers at all 🤣
I even read a „Brady is his own franchise“ headline

I mean, its fine for me. Of all the teams in our division the buccs are the one that bother me the least.

But how forked up is it to finally win another SB and all the talk is about the one guy that doesn’t even care for that franchise 🤣

Well, let them do it. The sign costs money. Nothing in this world is rent-free.

Except how we are living, in their heads.

😆🤣😂 I'm not even mad they won it all.. it's all good 👍

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom