Bucs fans raising money to put up “We Dat” billboard in New Orleans (1 Viewer)

I don't have a problem with this at all

To me it's harmless ribbing, doesn't cross any lines and frankly it's something we would have done

It's no different than sending a broom to Cam Newton (the same broom we would have sent to Brady if we had won that game)

Hopefully it motivates us next year and we can come up with something more clever to return the favor

The petty is strong with them lol. It’s kind of amazing that we are the most hated team by all 3 NFC South teams :yelrotflmao:

I hold no ill will towards the Bucs. They're like your little brother that spent 5k in a pay to win app, finally beat you and is now gloating. Good for them, but Tom (the GOAT) gifted them relevance by showing up.

If it was the Falcons Id be in a bad mood.

PM for ghoon squad info

Until 2021, the fact they all consider us "thier rival" speaks volumes to how much we owned the South.

they should "38-3" on it
it's not the best argument, but what else do we have atm?
And the Bucs should include; 2-1!

What weight does 38-3 carry? About as much as when the Cowboys snapped the Saints 13-0 run in the 2009 season. ZILCH! Let them have their fun.

The Bucs earned it this year. Don’t be a female body part about it.

If seeing that billboard seriously throws you into an emotional tantrum, then you really need to get your life reexamined.

its just football. And the billboard is pretty damn funny

And the Bucs should include; 2-1!

What weight does 38-3 carry? About as much as when the Cowboys snapped the Saints 13-0 run in the 2009 season. ZILCH! Let them have their fun.

The Bucs earned it this year. Don’t be a female body part about it.
Did you not read the last sentence?
And I’d much prefer to be the female body part than the male appendage
just sayin

Didn’t a Falcons fan try to put up a “Blew Dat” billboard two years ago but all the billboard companies rejected it?

I’m all for pettiness. I also have this weird sense of great pride that Panthers, Falcons, and Bucs fans hate us the most. To say we’ve come up short every year but 09, it’s pretty remarkable how we’re still the most hated team.
I think it’s our fan base more than our team. Their stadium experiences are sub par and they know we kill it.

The petty is strong with them lol. It’s kind of amazing that we are the most hated team by all 3 NFC South teams :yelrotflmao:

So funny that they felt the need to do this after they eliminated us in the playoffs. I dont remember feeling the need to talk trash after winning the SB. We live rent free in their heads, obviously.

Do it, put it up right by the Saints training facility and leave it there until the season starts. Hopefully that motivates them.

Every year it seems like we claim something new that we "know" will motivate the team (and we've had plenty of motivation) and yet every year they don't look motivated. So I doubt the billboard would help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom