Bucs fans raising money to put up “We Dat” billboard in New Orleans (1 Viewer)

I’m curious, if they can’t find a company to do it, is the money refunded to the people who contributed or can they use it for something else?
When the Falcons fans tried after the 2018 season, those that donated were refunded, but it’s probably up to the organizer if they want to refund or try to do something else in a weak attempt to troll us.

It says a lot that after they just won the SUPER BOWL they want to do this. lol like bruh we should be the least of your worries. You are world champs but NOLA is in your head charging rent on you ? Stop it, Tampa. Congrats though.

They needed an army to put up one billboard.
We had one car salesman put up a handful 😂

Good for the rivalry! The Bucs are worthy whereas the Failcons not so much lately

guess I'll put this here

This isn't Drew's style but if we had won the super bowl I can see the main Saints twitter or Payton doing something similar

Why the hate?. This is just rivalry fun. Had it been the other way around, you would all love it. Better to sweep the Bucs in three games next year (to remove that bad taste in our mouths)

Why the hate?. This is just rivalry fun. Had it been the other way around, you would all love it. Better to sweep the Bucs in three games next year (to remove that bad taste in our mouths)
Hey man. The Bucs fans kick this off, not the Saints fans. We were respectful in this case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom