Bucs "going all in" on Tom Brady? (1 Viewer)

Booker

All-Pro
Reaction score
This will be interesting to watch...

Reaction score
yea, I hope Teddy lands outside our division as well. I mean the Bucs really have faith that they are only a QB away and faith that Tom will adapt and be able to be the missing piece in one year? Or do they think he has multiple years? Head scratcher. Sounds like they just want butts in seats

No2DC

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I thought they wanted someone with a big arm. The market must be really dry for old man Tom.

SuperKid

Time for change
Reaction score
I read the same reports but for the Titans instead.

Guys brace yourself, the Rumor mill winds are going to pick up fast, and strong over the Weekend. Take every report you read with a grain of sand unless it's coming directly from an Official source with these Teams...

Ti Rider

Me Worry?
Reaction score
I cannot even imagine the number that the Bucs would have to throw at Brady to get him to even consider signing with them. Rumor has it Brady wants a chance at a Super Bowl without Belichick. The Bucs are far too unpredictable for Brady to take a chance signing with them. They could be a playoff team next year or looking at getting a top five draft pick. Brady could sign with the Bears, Colts, or Steelers and have a legitimate shot at winning a Super Bowl without Belichick. There will be a lot of competition for Brady the Bucs will be there to just push up his final price.

SuperKid

Time for change
Reaction score
I cannot even imagine the number that the Bucs would have to throw at Brady to get him to even consider signing with them. Rumor has it Brady wants a chance at a Super Bowl without Belichick. The Bucs are far too unpredictable for Brady to take a chance signing with them.
I can think of 2 possible reasons Brady might choose to sign with Tampa. One is Mike Evans, two is Chris Godwin. Throw in an athletic, high potential Tight End in Howard and that is already a wealth of weapons he has to work with compared to the Broken down, hobbled Edelman as his only reliable option in New England last season..

They would have to put in some work to patch up that O-line however.. those Tackles are shaky at best but they have about $90 mil in cap space to work with..

Borg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who would the Pats go after if Brady leaves?

SuperKid

Time for change
Reaction score
Who would the Pats go after if Brady leaves?
They'll do what they always do at every other position.

wait until the Free agent dust settles, and pick up the leftovers by signing either a Mariota, Keenum, or Jameis for cheap. Or trade one of the many draft picks they've amassed for Andy Dalton, or Josh Rosen.. and then whoever they get competes with Stidham for the job.

and they will probably add Draft pick as well to the mix Eason, Fromm, Anthony Gordon.. etc.

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Cut the Winston INTS in half and TB probably makes the playoffs, I can see Brady going to TB if Titans dont bite first

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't see TB going to TB. That place isn't big enough for his brand. Whenever he signs back with NE we will find that all these rumors came from the Brady camp to get the players he needs and the contract he wants from the Patriots.

Deucewildin

Rookie
Reaction score
I can think of 2 possible reasons Brady might choose to sign with Tampa. One is Mike Evans, two is Chris Godwin. Throw in an athletic, high potential Tight End in Howard and that is already a wealth of weapons he has to work with compared to the Broken down, hobbled Edelman as his only reliable option in New England last season..

They would have to put in some work to patch up that O-line however.. those Tackles are shaky at best but they have about $90 mil in cap space to work with..

People think Tampa is bad when in real life at least last season them and Dallas have the best rosters in the NFL top to bottom on paper it’s more of coaching/ culture problems .

Tampa only problem was Oline and Winston

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom