"Bucs have Brady, Saints have Winston, and we all have a nervous tic" from Enemy Territory (1 Viewer)

Must agree on the character issue. Hoping our offensive line avoids getting Brees injured again and we don't have to see Winston play at all. Remember, without the injury, Bridgewater doesn't ever see the field, except from the sideline.
if brees does get injured and hill is taking over next year, wouldnt he come in then? and put the rookie qb in hill's joker role?

Yeah, while I certainly think actual visual acuity was a factor, it wasn't Jameis' only deficiency. If you don't have the kind of "vision" that a QB like Drew has, you can't laser that. But, we'll see.
Communication plays a large roll, as we have seen with various players who have come and gone since 06. Even Drew has looked terrible at times when he and his target were on different pages. Hopefully that isn't the case moving forward.

Everyone deserves a second and maybe a third chance. If the Saints Family can't provide a clear vision for him then there is no hope for the guy. Antonio Brown blew his shot in the league, Jameison is getting his shot, I'm not sure where I see the downside to this signing. We lose what? We gain what?

While not a huge fan of Winston, look at who he has had for coaches. Rookie-Lovie Smith. Certainly not a great offensive mind. He was fired. Then what’s his face-temper tantrum guy. What was his name? Dirk something or other. Never really seemed to have a plan and got fired wasn’t it halfway through a season. Then Arians who does things his way. Now last Year Tampa has huge WR talent, but that WR talent I never felt like had a good route reading/communication with Jamis. So we will see. I’ll give the guy a chance and some slack.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom