Bucs likely destination for Revis - PFT (1 Viewer)

JSR

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
4x5_bor.jpg

I'm not scared but I am concerned. You never want to see players like this go to a division opponent. We all joke about Tampa but they have some young talent and a lot of cap space.

They can still only field 11 players on D.

When the NFL allows Tampa or any division rival to play 12 men on D...then ill worry.

:ezbill:

From Rotoworld:

Citing a source with knowledge of the situation, Profootballtalk.com reports the Buccaneers are Darrelle Revis' likely landing spot if the Jets agree to terms on draft-pick compensation.
New York received what was classified as a "good" trade offer for Revis on Monday, and now Tampa Bay has been revealed as the team that offered it. PFT's Mike Florio believes the package will be headlined by a 2013 second-round pick or a future first-round selection due to the fact Revis is still in rehab mode from a torn ACL. The Jets are "poised" to act quickly on Revis, so this may be their opportunity to pull the trigger.
Related: Buccaneers
Source: Profootballtalk on NBC Sports

Seems they are the only team making an offer.

He's a great player, and I'm sure he'll eventually bounce back from his knee surgery, but he alone couldn't make the Jet's good. I'm sure he'll be a pain in the neck (not The Neck), but he's only 1 chess piece.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom