Bucs likely destination for Revis - PFT (1 Viewer)

efil4stnias

one lonely Beastie i be...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not scared but I am concerned. You never want to see players like this go to a division opponent. We all joke about Tampa but they have some young talent and a lot of cap space.
They can still only field 11 players on D.

When the NFL allows Tampa or any division rival to play 12 men on D...then ill worry.

:ezbill:

Reaction score
From Rotoworld:

Citing a source with knowledge of the situation, Profootballtalk.com reports the Buccaneers are Darrelle Revis' likely landing spot if the Jets agree to terms on draft-pick compensation.
New York received what was classified as a "good" trade offer for Revis on Monday, and now Tampa Bay has been revealed as the team that offered it. PFT's Mike Florio believes the package will be headlined by a 2013 second-round pick or a future first-round selection due to the fact Revis is still in rehab mode from a torn ACL. The Jets are "poised" to act quickly on Revis, so this may be their opportunity to pull the trigger.
Related: Buccaneers
Source: Profootballtalk on NBC Sports
Seems they are the only team making an offer.

nelopiceral1

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
He's a great player, and I'm sure he'll eventually bounce back from his knee surgery, but he alone couldn't make the Jet's good. I'm sure he'll be a pain in the neck (not The Neck), but he's only 1 chess piece.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
If Covid postponed Bucs-Giants, Brown can’t play vs. Saints Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
ndcc N/S Arians says Antonio Brown “looks fantastic” first day in Bucs practice Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 38
Saint Kamara Could Antonio Brown dismantle a promising season for the Bucs? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 43
Cajun Chat Brady, Bucs will battle us to final week Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 38
GuitarNut Did any other teams besides Cowboys or Bucs play Sunday? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Saints survive, Bucs cruise, Falcons blow lead (again); see where things stand after Week 7 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Report: Bucs reach deal with Antonio Brown, to debut Week 9 vs. Saints SR News Page Articles 0
St. Aaron N/S Antonio Brown to visit Bucs [Updated: reached a deal] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 99
jasonsw N/S Good News in Raiders/Bucs game (No more positive Covid test). Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
HouseCall N/S Looks like the Raiders won’t be giving the Saints much help against the Bucs this Sunday. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
Cowboys likely to release Dontari Poe & Daryl Worley if trade isn't made Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
A Michael Thomas trade most likely isn’t happening Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Taysom Hill likely to see his most action of the season this Sunday Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16