Bucs likely destination for Revis - PFT (1 Viewer)

And who would they put on Sproles, Graham, Moore, etc.? Yawn. I am scared of no defense.

I am actually scared of the 49ers defense. If they get Nmandi and Reed we could be looking at the most talented defense of all-time.

I am actually scared of the 49ers defense. If they get Nmandi and Reed we could be looking at the most talented defense of all-time.

The Niners scared me last year, since I already seen what they did to us in the playoffs the year before.

To be honest they don't scare me as bad as they did last year. The Niners are vulnerable....they did let teams run it down their throats last year when they were nearly bullet proof on run defense in 2011. Their defense is great but it's obvious they have weaknesses.

The problem with the 49ers however is how we coached that game. Not running it and having Brees throw it endlessly when it didn't work the first time.

From our good friend Incarcerated Bob (for what it's worth):

Incarcerated Bob IBN ‏@incarceratedbob

**MAJOR REVIS STORY BREAKING** New team in it and this team will surprise the **** out of everybody (Offer in) no word from Jets

Incarcerated Bob IBN ‏@incarceratedbob

NEW OFFER FOR REVIS!!! Jets should take the offer even though it would create shock waves through the #NFL #IBN #EXCLUSIVE coming up

All I have to say is if it turns out like this. GOOD LUCK BUCS!!!!!

corry1.jpg

Blueprint for a new Darrelle Revis contract | National Football Post

They have good D-line talent and if they take a pass rusher in the draft with some skills they may have it.

Sure they have talent, but they haven't shown to be healthy and stay on the field. They also are going to lose their most productive DE last season to free agency. Clayborn and Bowers are unknowns at this point.

best secondary in football with Revis, Barron and Goldson?

Absolutely?

They could blitz on every passing down.

I know Revis is like God no anywhere but the NFC South, I'd have to face a qb who throws for 5k a season for the fun it, and then I'd have to go against Roddy and Julio twice a year. I can hear Sherman mouth now, please don't send me to South.

So he's basically going to a team just like he's coming from, except the team he's leaving actually has a decent HC...

:scratch:

I wouldn't call Rex Ryan a decent HC at all. His defense carried them to those playoff games, and he makes no major changes on offense. He will be fired when the Jets finish 5-11 this year, book it.

I wouldn't call Rex Ryan a decent HC at all. His defense carried them to those playoff games, and he makes no major changes on offense. He will be fired when the Jets finish 5-11 this year, book it.

Compared to Schiano, he's decent. I really don't care where they finish at all in the regular season, I ust know Rex is a better coach than Schiano.

Tampa scored almost 400 points last season and has two really good receivers in Mike Williams and Vincent Jackson and a rookie RB who totaled nearly 2,000 yards from scrimmage last season, to go along with one of the best offensive lines in football. Freeman isn't a star, but he's also not as bad as people make him out to be. Nothing about his numbers scream "terrible QB." When he's on, he can torch teams.

Just saying, I wouldn't say they "don't have much of an offense."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom