N/S Bucs may be targeting Joe Burrow in the 2020 NFL Draft (2 Viewers)

Unless video comes out showing Burrow hitting a bong from a gas mask, he will get drafted somewhere in the Top 10 for sure. I don't see how we would be able to move up to get him when a blown up team like Miami could use him.

Assuming they pick early enough in round 2, that'll likely happen.

I would be willing to give up Michael Thomas, Alvin Kamara, and two first round picks, to get Joe Burrow on the Saints
157057_v9_ba.jpg

"And I'll throw in all the draft picks."

He won't get past Miami or Washington who will be picking before them.

What do you guys think of the Texas quarterback? From my eyes he looks like a guy who can get better and have that leadership in him that a team can rally around.
Nope, he has about a 5% chance of making it in the NFL.

Think Tim Tebow with a slightly better arm.

I am definitely in the camp of doing whatever it takes to get Burrow.

This is the perfect QB for what Payton wants to do.

And he's never satisfied. He was unbelievable today but they dropped a couple of touchdown passes.

He tells the field interview reporter after the game that if they play like they did today, they aren't going to win next week (against Auburn).

Gotta love that.

He won't get past Miami or Washington who will be picking before them.

Washington isn’t drafting a quarterback next year. But it’s funny the number of people who think the draft order is finalized, the scouting process is over, and there are no trade ups.

Everybody slobbering all over about Tua and Burrows need to remember that once upon a time Winston and Mariotta went 1 / 2. And all the other high pick QB's that become duds in NFL. Being a great college QB does not necessarily mean becoming a great NFL QB. In most cases it does not.

Speaking of Tim tebow, It is just as hard to judge Borruw as it was Tebow. Throwing to wide open wide receivers can make u look better than u are. Tebow got his receivers wide open based from using his legs. LSU wide receivers are open based off of pure talent at the position.
Haven't really seen if burrow can thread the needle when the receivers are covered by someone as good as the reciever. Would love to see where lsu ranks in the national a yards after catch.
Plenty of mistakes have been made reaching on a qb after 1 decent year. LSU last qb to go in first round is a prime example.
Tua and herbert are probably first 2 qbs off the board.
Burrow could go anywhere from 3 to 6 qb taking depending on what teams looking for at qb. May still be a second day pick at this point. Not a huge number of teams looking for early QBs.

Teams looking for QBs

Miami
Buc? If they move on from Winston someone will grab him to be their starter.
Bears? no sure if they ready to move on yet.
Patriots? depends on brady
Saints? Depends on Brees and Teddy.
Denver Sooner or later they will draft a decent QB.

Probably only 3 of those teams drafting in first half or the first round.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom