Bucs move up to select Will Levis in recent mock draft (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
This would be wild if they were actually to pull this off. Enjoy!!
(Aggregated Piece)

This would be wild if they were actually to pull this off. Enjoy!!
(Aggregated Piece)

I like his strong arm and quick release. I don't like that he made some bad decisions in games that cost the Wildcats a couple of wins this year.
He seems like a player that is going to need a year or two to be NFL ready.

He is an intriguing prospect. If we took him at 29, I wouldn't be upset.
If I were running things I'm taking at least 2 QBs...Tanner and Haener (if he's on the board in rd 4-5).

Our system as it sits right now is too slow for a veteran QB whos trying to reinvent himself to run...they'll get impatient out of habit. A young rookie QB is perfect for our QB on training wheels system

Someone starting a thread titled "If the Bucs move up for Levis, should the Saints trade for Kyle Trask?"... in.... 3..... 2...... 1

From 19 to 3 with a '23 2nd, '24 1st and & 4th? What is this, Madden?
If I'm Arizona, I'm asking for Mike Evans to be a part of the deal.

If I were running things I'm taking at least 2 QBs...Tanner and Haener (if he's on the board in rd 4-5).

Our system as it sits right now is too slow for a veteran QB whos trying to reinvent himself to run...they'll get impatient out of habit. A young rookie QB is perfect for our QB on training wheels system
Totally agree. Gimme 2.
I like Tanner but wouldn't touch him in the 1st. Rather get a lineman or RB @ 29
Bijan if he’s there. I’m not a fan of drafting RB’s high but I think Bijan is gonna be generational. I’d also take two RB’s as with this system we need to be able to run the ball between the tackles and hit a few home runs that way as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom