N/S Bucs Players Believe Brady Won’t Return To Tampa (2 Viewers)

He’s a maniac. The Bucs could not live up to his expectations in terms of attention to detail. He ruined his family for a chance at another Super Bowl. Don’t marry a rich b🤬 and expect her to fall in line. She literally has hundreds of millions more than you 😂 She was only with him because she actually liked him but then he became unbearable 😂

Now he doesn’t know what to do because his whole identity is falling apart.

I bet Brady is going to play until he gets to 100,000 passing yards. He's probably 2 seasons away. His numbers haven't really fallen off yet, so I don't see him retiring now that the family pressures have taken care of themselves.

I just hope he doesn't end up with Sean Payton.

Judging by the players body language when Brady was yelling at them, I don't think they're that upset.

The players could probably smell the fear on Brady in that playoff game against Dallas. That pick he threw in the red zone reeked of putting the ball up for grabs just to avoid taking a hit. He is immobile and increasingly afraid to take hits at his age. I don't blame him for that, but, then, since that's the reality he needs to do the respectable thing and retire, rather than try to drag another team along to fulfill his personal goals. He just seems incredibly selfish to me.

He won't be the only one, there's about to be a MASSIVE exodus of every notable player there after he leaves.

2023 free agents
  • Tom Brady
  • Lavonte David
  • William Gholston
  • Akiem Hicks
  • Julio Jones
2024 free agents
  • Mike Evans
  • Donovan Smith
  • Shaq Mason
  • Devin White
  • Antoine Winfield Jr.
2025 free agents
  • Chris Godwin
  • Shaquil Barrett
  • Carlton Davis
  • Tristan Wirfs (if they exercise his 5th year option for 2024)
  • Leonard Fournette

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom