Bucs Relocating Operations To Miami In Preparation Of Hurricane Ian (1 Viewer)

LOL - I was thinking the same thing... Hmm... Hurricane coming... Let's go South, ah yes... Brillaint!
Seems to me they have two options, they can play @ KC or play @ NO. The only REAL problem with playing in NO is that knowing our infrastructure, we probably won't have power either!

Seems to me they have two options, they can play @ KC or play @ NO. The only REAL problem with playing in NO is that knowing our infrastructure, we probably won't have power either!
I would welcome the Bucs with open arms. It’ll be fun watching the Chiefs beat up Brady live.

But seriously, KC is the most likely outcome. It’s a national game on NBC so they ain’t moving to a Monday or Tuesday.

Mike Evans is banned from Nola so they can't come here. Whats the strength of Raymond James Stadium cause it looks like the eye is aiming right at it. Hopefully they aren't displaced for the rest of the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom