Bucs sign Dunn per NFLN... (1 Viewer)

Also signed WR Bryant who was out of the league last year on substance abuse problems.

Way to keep it classy Tampa.:tup2::tup2:

LINK

The Bucs realize their "window" is closing... so they're trying to get a bunch of offensive guys, but their defense is old as dirt.

i dont see how these two moves help them at all.
so far their offseason has consisted of overpaying for a c, signing an underacheiving wr and a rb that is slowing down. dont tihnk they have improved this offseason.

Everything looks like it's in our favor, even the falcons look better than the Buc's right now in FA and that usually dont happen.

Maybe he is going to sign and retire. I think Warrick is getting very close to " that time" in his career.

Even though he went back with Tampa, I'm glad he's still in the league. He's a good guy and does a lot for single mothers putting down payments for homes that I'm sure his salary helps pay. Can never have enough classy players in the league no matter who they play for.

I disagree. I think TB has improved themselves.

The Dunn signing is a good one for Tampa. The guy can still play very well in a rotation.

The Bryant signing is also a good one, IF they can get the guy to behave himself. There is no doubt he is talented, just screwed up. He could be dangerous being the # 2 guy with Galloway as # 1.

Faine was also a good signing. Too much money for sure, but he will certainly improve them on the field.

one mans trash is tampas offseason signings

any way u saints fans look at it, this improves tampa's offense, because i doubt they will resign pittman, and thats where Dunn comes in. and im pretty sure Dunn is better then pittman

any way u saints fans look at it, this improves tampa's offense, because i doubt they will resign pittman, and thats where Dunn comes in. and im pretty sure Dunn is better then pittman

I agree. Dunn can still be very productive is he doesn't have to carry the load. And he shouldn't have to. The Bryant singing is a gamble, but you might be getting him with a more mature outlook. The Griese signing has me scratching my head, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom