bucs website a disgrace to the nfl (1 Viewer)

Are you expecting us to get mad about it?

It's only a disgrace because it's not as good as some of their past intros. It's still funny - just a little too long. The Bucs do a great job with their intros. I watch them every week. The Eagles one was really funny. I loved the Carolina character in this one, but IMO they made the Falcon fan appear too smart!

The NFL is only a football game and entertainment. What else would you expect from an intro?

eh, lighten up. its just a jab at a rival and their fans.....who happens to be the new orleans saints.

all the more reason why payton needs to have this team ready to come out and dominate efficiently this sunday.

killer 'butt-chin' on the saints dude.

I too found it pretty funny. I mean, I am sure they made us out worse because we are playing them this week. I would love to catch it before ATL vs. TB, that would be funny. I'M FROM NORTH CACKALACKY. That's funny.

i thought it was funny as well...
the atlanta and carolina guys were great...

i love their intros... this wasn't one of the best but, still funny. the falcon fan should've been way more obnoxios though & in every sentence he should've said "vick" a few times

Most of them on the boards didn't like it. I thought the first half was pretty funny, but it did get old fast.

Someone get a fork and bring it with you to the game. They can talk all they want but the battom line is that they are 2-5 not 5-2 so when the game is over no matter what happens they will be last in the division. Just let um talk post this **** in the Saints locker room and lets go take care of buisness.

the only disgrace is that it's not as good as some of the former stuff. i just wish the official site would do things like this.

yea it was funny but way too long...the southern accent was gettin old though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom