Bucs Will Get Saints Best Shot (espn tampa) (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Decent read and quotes from SP and Reggie:

Despite being all but locked into the #5 seed barring an unlikely upset by the Carolina Panthers in Atlanta, the New Orleans Saints (11-4) will have all hands on deck as they take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-6) at 1 pm ET Sunday at the Louisiana Superdome. Sean Payton responded emphatically that he will not rest any of his starters on Sunday.

“Absolutely not,” Payton said. “Our focus as where we are as a team is strictly on doing everything we can to win this game and to get to twelve (wins). Clearly, as scores come up, the fans and everyone else pay attention, but that won’t impact our approach one bit.”

New Orleans comes into Sunday’s game brimming with confidence off of a Monday night victory in Atlanta. Drew Brees connected with TE Jimmy Graham for a 6-yard go-ahead touchdown with 3:24 left to lift the Saints to a 17-14 win and a playoff berth. The 6’6” Graham has emerged as an additional weapon for an offense that’s already loaded with talent. He’s quickly earning the trust of his quarterback in the red zone, catching 3 touchdowns in the past 2 weeks. The Saints can split him out wide as a slot receiver and exploit his size and agility on a safety, which they did successfully last week against the Falcons.

More at http://www.espn1040.com/includes/blog/index.php?action=blog&blog_id=11&post_id=1377

There is an ESPN Tampa Bay but no ESPN New Orleans?

Fa realz, playa?

Who Dat! It will be a great game IMO... BTW, do you guys know which uniform the SAINTS will be wearing tomorrow?

read on my e-mail black jerseys. Didn't mention pants. I assume they will be wearing some, just don't know what color.

I would have thought there was a local NO espn radio station, it's shocking to find out there is not, they have them all over, even here in Grand Rapids, MI, of course they are Lions focused when it's local DJ's, but I do get to hear a lot of the direct feeds from ESPN Radio, my fav is Mike & Mike in the morning, after that is a crap shoot, but hard to believe ESPN doesn't have a local station in NO.

I would have thought there was a local NO espn radio station, it's shocking to find out there is not, they have them all over, even here in Grand Rapids, MI, of course they are Lions focused when it's local DJ's, but I do get to hear a lot of the direct feeds from ESPN Radio, my fav is Mike & Mike in the morning, after that is a crap shoot, but hard to believe ESPN doesn't have a local station in NO.

They do.

Fa realz, playa?

St Petersburg actually and it makes sense.. St Petersburg has some of the best sports writers in the US and they know more than just football.
Easier to setup a center in Florida since Disney is the parent company of ESPN and Disney just happen to be in Florida even though the headquarters of ESPN is in Bristol, Connecticut they have satellite centers throughout the US.
I don't think Louisiana has many if any great Sports writers..
Maybe New Orleans can somehow convince or court some writers to the city and move them into the Benson Tower and establish an ESPN New Orleans?

Fa realz, playa?
http://www.1350espn.com/

Who Dat! It will be a great game IMO... BTW, do you guys know which uniform the SAINTS will be wearing tomorrow?

read on my e-mail black jerseys. Didn't mention pants. I assume they will be wearing some, just don't know what color.

Does anyone track the Saints' record (under Sean Payton) with the color UNIS (White, Black, Gold, and jersey/pants combinations) in the Superdome? :shrug:

Somehow, I believe that we're sporting a better record with the blackout jerseys @ home.

:idunno:

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom