Bucs willing to 1st and 2nd round pick (in 2014) for Revis. (1 Viewer)

not concerned ... I hope they do it and lose the picks ... we don't have 1 prime receiver that he can lock down on ...

I really hope they do get revis, lose all those picks and money on a CB coming off injury, LOL, you see how Asomough did in a defense outside of a Ryan D.

This is Revis were talking...its not like were signing Nnamdi Asumgha or some other bum of the street that no one wants

yeah...its Revis alright....with a bum knee. At least until he proves otherwise.

What is worth to thew Bucs a player with a bum knee, even if his name is Revis?

The risk for the Bucs is enormous! Not only it costs multiple picks, but they have to pay Revis what he wants, BEFORE they know for sure where he stands health-wise

I wish they jump in it with both feet.

And I hope they choke!.

There isn't a combination of 1st and 2nd round picks from the same season that we've made in the last decade I wouldn't trade for Revis. Saints can't because they don't have the space but the Bucs have to spend the money somewhere because they will struggle to reach the 90% rule after sitting on all that money last season.

Man I hope they take that deal! The Jets would be committing highway robbery if they could find a team that dumb.

Jets would be stupid not to do it....you are looking at a top 5 pick next year

I don't know about a top 5 pick in '14, but I agree that the Jets should make this move if it is for those two picks in '14. The Bucs are not a playoff team and at best I think they will be around 8-8, giving the Jets a top 15 or close pick next year. I have a feeling that what they will eventually get is a combination of perhaps a 2nd or 3rd this year and then the 1st next!

Hate all you want but if he was a Free Agent, more than half the teams in the league would be after him....including the Saints

Hate all you want but if he was a Free Agent, more than half the teams in the league would be after him....including the Saints

No way. Most would want him. However, there are not half the teams that could afford him and therefore would not be after him. With his demands approaching $16 million a year, only teams with inexpensive QBs and a lot of cap room could afford to court him. His suitors would be limited.

Can he play quarterback... TB is gonna need those picks to find a QB next year.

While not elite by any stretch of the imagination, Josh Freeman is still a decent NFL QB. He could win given the right tools. I just think their FO and coaching staff gets in their own way. I'm all for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom