Bud Light installing "victory fridges" in Cleveland bars that will automatically unlock when the Browns get their first win (1 Viewer)

Future archaeologists will spend countless hours theorizing why certain unearthed Cleveland bars contained refrigeration devices containing alcoholic beverages which remained permanently locked.

In some academic circles there may be people who hypothesize that this was some strange regional religious rite and much like the pyramids in Egypt it may be extremely controversial whether or not the fridges should be opened at all, out of respect to the dead.

Honey in the Pyramids

While excavating Egypt’s famous pyramids, archaeologists have found pots of honey in an ancient tomb.

The honey, dating back approximately 3,000 years, is the world’s oldest sample – and still perfectly edible.

Didn’t they win the pre-season opener? Trying to help

If the Saints gave away a victory beer for every victory in this season, huge fridge trucks would have to be parked outside local bars filled with Abita Beer.
Wow that would be a tremendous expense to who ever's buying.:):):):)

Forever, if you're brave enough.

I still have a 2009 Superbowl Champions Coors Lite in my fridge at work that I intend to chug when the Saints win the Superbowl again. Wish me luck.
There are videos of guys drinking super old cans of whathaveyou. Now a 9-year beer might be a little easier on you, but all of those videos end the same way - regurgitation. So good luck, I´m hoping you get to shotgun that beer and throw it back up w a huge shirt eating grin on your face come February.

There are videos of guys drinking super old cans of whathaveyou. Now a 9-year beer might be a little easier on you, but all of those videos end the same way - regurgitation. So good luck, I´m hoping you get to shotgun that beer and throw it back up w a huge shirt eating grin on your face come February.
Well the sooner the better. Hopefully the Saints can do me a solid.

If one of those was parked next to a liquor store, I could be walking right by it when it unlocks and I would still go into the store and buy a Modelo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom