Bud products (1 Viewer)

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Since InBev purchased AB brewing, all I've heard is how they have gone cheap with ingredients and now they are being sued for watering down their beer. My question is since I don't drink Bud, has anyone noticed a difference?

Since Bud is no longer run by the "old regime"' seems they've made strides to improve the brand, introducing Bud Black which is higher in ALC but smooth. I never was a Bud buyer as it was an over-priced watered down beer, but friends do and BL is not bad.

It always tasted like water. Assuming that any civilized male graduates to real beer after high school (or at the very least upon graduating college and leaving your frat house), revisiting it will reveal that it tastes like vaguely lager-flavored seltzer. It's disgusting.

I dont like the taste of Budweiser or Bud Light...bleh.
Corona is my fav.

With all the good local craft brews around now for only a few dollars more for a 12 pack, there is just no need to drink the watered down big brand national beers.

That's what I do. There are some great breweries around here that I'd rather support than some massive international corporation.

Heineken is the most consistent beer there is - it's always delicious, any where any place.

I like local beers. I like dark beers. I like microbrews.

But I'm not too good to enjoy the classics.
images

It's not the best, but it's never let me down.

I usually just stick with Abita or Lazy Magnolia, but there are a lot of options that are better than the beers we drank in high school.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom