Budweiser Select (1 Viewer)

pennstater

Very Banned
Reaction score
At the local bottle shop they have these bud selects for $1.25 for a 24oz can. Ive never had these before, but they are delicious. Any only 90 calories.

Since im not longer allowed to go to the Beer Distributor this is an outstanding 2nd option
- in short, only 90 calories but still has that smooth lager taste.

Attachments

• budweiser705b.jpg
    budweiser705b.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 111
real beer never has its calories measured

Real beer requires a thicker wallet. If I had the resources I too would buy my beer of choice. Which is Scottish ale. Since my student loan payments are $659 a month. I really can't afford the nice thick brews.

But anyways, thats a crazy prices for the beer though. $1.25 for a 24 ouncer is great. Plus it forced me to try a beer ive never tried before. Good stuff for the economy budget.

Real beer requires a thicker wallet. If I had the resources I too would buy my beer of choice. Which is Scottish ale. Since my student loan payments are $659 a month. I really can't afford the nice thick brews.

But anyways, thats a crazy prices for the beer though. $1.25 for a 24 ouncer is great. Plus it forced me to try a beer ive never tried before. Good stuff for the economy budget.

Yeah, it's a good deal, but you can get the same deal on regular Bud too, which is much more bearable IMO.

I understand that.
I like Budweiser - particularly in the summer when I can down 'em real quick in the hot sun. REally, I wish it was summer and I had 12 ice cold buds sitting in my garden - just chillin.

Crisp, Clean, Refreshing (Bud select advertisement)

anybody else notice that this is essentially a discription of water?

Hey, buy what you can afford and what you enjoy.

When you mentioned scottish ales, I instantly thought of Caffrey's, but I just looked it up to be sure I was thinking of the right one. It's Irish. A friend of mine does the bagpipes contest in Scotland every year and he's the one that turned me on to it. Until now, I thought it was scottish. I haven't seen them in years and I guess I never looked at the can too much.

Anyway, atleast Belhaven is scottish.

the shell station in kenna used to sell bud ice 24 ouncers for 99 cents.....

bud ice is my poor man's beer

This is more like me right here.

sounds like maybe a separate thread? :hihi:

I went to the beer distributor one night really intoxicated. As I walked in I saw this 6 foot tall plant next to the freezer. Granted it was a fake plastic plant, but it looked really cool. When I went to the desk, I asked for a case of busch pounders. As he turned to get my beer, I bolted out the door taking this plant with me. I was such an idiot. The plant was making so much noise as it scrapped against the cieling and also when the door bells rang when I left the door.

Of course he heard me grabbing this plant and addressed me at my car. He told me that he was the owner and I should get the F out of here and never come back. Then I gave him some lip about how he also did something illegal. I told him in the state of PA it is illegal to serve alcohol to someone who is visually intoxicated. Well it only went down hill from there.

The next day I was really ashamed of myself. But for some reason I really wanted that plant.

I went to the beer distributor one night really intoxicated. As I walked in I saw this 6 foot tall plant next to the freezer. Granted it was a fake plastic plant, but it looked really cool. When I went to the desk, I asked for a case of busch pounders. As he turned to get my beer, I bolted out the door taking this plant with me. I was such an idiot. The plant was making so much noise as it scrapped against the cieling and also when the door bells rang when I left the door.

Of course he heard me grabbing this plant and addressed me at my car. He told me that he was the owner and I should get the F out of here and never come back. Then I gave him some lip about how he also did something illegal. I told him in the state of PA it is illegal to serve alcohol to someone who is visually intoxicated. Well it only went down hill from there.

The next day I was really ashamed of myself. But for some reason I really wanted that plant.

i did that once with the blue velvet sombrero at El Tamarindo. It was my birthday a few years ago, back when i still drank like a champ. i have this thing about sombreros and/or mariachi bands on my birthday. They crack me up.

At one point, my offer for the hat was up to $200. It was one a them handstitched deals, real pretty. Fit me good, too. They wouldn't let me have it at any price.

So i think i tried to leave with it. i never went back to see if i was banned from the place. Maybe if i run out of other Salvadoran restaurants to harass

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom