Buffalo Bills breakdown, truths and rumors, stats and analysis (1 Viewer)

I didn't take that we are beatable from that game. I took it like we are hard to beat. A team managed to take away what people believed was our only chance to score. The thought that the Saints had a video game offense and we basically showed that if we need to we can run it down your throat.

One more thing for opposing defensive coaches to plan and prepare for. I don't think teams can sell out on the pass anymore knowing we can rush for 200...

Are we beatable? Sure any team in the NFL is look at the undefeated Pats in the superbowl...Are we going to be hard to beat? Absolutely. Honestly after todays performance I think we are capable of winning 13-14 games and getting homefield in th playoffs...From there who knows what happens...

I think this is the best and most balanced Saints team in the history of the franchise. Definitely the most talented.

A better QB probably beats us today. Edwards is average at best. He can't win games with his arm. Against a top 10 QB, we probably lose today. But in the past, we lose this game. But we usually don't see Brees have a game like today either.

A after game post would have been nice!

I would like to know what he thinks of our team now...

Where's that EricInCT guy who claimed to be a Saints fan all week?

He swore he'd be here posting to prove he really isn't a Bills fan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom