Buffalo Wild Wings Makes Fun of Saints Fans After Another Ref Screw Up (3 Viewers)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Sticky Post

FOX sideline reporter Erin Andrews said at halftime that Saints head coach Sean Payton was fuming, "I'm so tired of it, I'm so tired of being on the wrong side of it."

While the company's Twitter account commonly pokes fun at sports fans, the chain's tweet might rub New Orleans customers the wrong way.

"Your NOLA location is about to be a ghost town. But hey get those jokes off," one Twitter user wrote.
To take cheap shots at us after this garbage coming from the refs in three straight games, and after losing Drew, was just cheap and mean spirited. I really hope they go out of business. There isn't anything special about them in the first place, unless you like chain restaurants with cookie cutter stores and bad food that takes forever.

Last edited:

TenTwo

Are you touched in the head or something?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yea the food sucks but the tweet

IF that offends you all i can say is wow.
It was a joke. I don't get being bothered by it. To me it says "Look at Saints fans getting screwed again."
Saw people complaining about this last night.

Really don’t understand what the fuss is about.

I didn’t even assume it to be a slight at first (although I guess it is) just thought they were pointing out Saints fans would be upset at another let down.

Plus, a bunch of Saints fans DID try to organize a lawsuit. So yea, I’m not understanding why everyone’s panties are in a bunch.

I don’t even eat there, but still am not seeing why everyone’s crying over this
You want to play blind man, go walk with the shepherd. But me, my eyes are wide ######## open.

BWW headquarter is base in Atlanta. :oops:
You don't say!

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score

Seriously, screw this trashy chain. Support local restaurants and bars and force these clowns to shut down in the metro area. To take cheap shots at us after this garbage coming from the refs in three straight games, and after losing Drew, was just cheap and mean spirited. I really hope they go out of business. There isn't anything special about them in the first place, unless you like chain restaurants with cookie cutter stores.
WORSE food chain there is!!! Anyone claiming to eat there, needs to have themselves evaluated.

Le_fleur_fan_78

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

Seriously, screw this trashy chain. Support local restaurants and bars and force these clowns to shut down in the metro area. To take cheap shots at us after this garbage coming from the refs in three straight games, and after losing Drew, was just cheap and mean spirited. I really hope they go out of business. There isn't anything special about them in the first place, unless you like chain restaurants with cookie cutter stores.
Yeah, they haven't been any good for about 10 years. They went cheap when the economy crashed in 07-08 and haven't been noteworthy since.

zivivi

Rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Here in Hattiesburg the best wings are at The Original Wing King. If you live here, Go there instead of crappy BWW.

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Who cares? Is this really that big of a deal? Also, that lawsuit was absolutely ridiculous and that attorney should be mocked for it.
I thought they were trying to be funny - not insulting. It was dumb but not offensive. I also don’t get the outrage.

MrScary

KCCO
Reaction score
I cannot believe people were upset by this. You guys are grown ups and should understand humor to some degree. This was a dumb joke about a football game, not some terrible take on 9/11 or something. Loosen up y'all.

play action

All-Pro
Reaction score
It will go over real well in most places. But they they just called a lot of the customers in la and miss crybabies. Plenty of other sports bars to go to, not like they the only game in town.

perret318

Runnin like a road lizard
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We used to go to the one in Metairie fairly often, but I vowed never to go there again earlier this year. The service has gone steadily downhill, the cleanliness of the place is AWFUL (seriously, every surface is sticky - floor, table, seats), overpriced for the quantity and quality you get. So yeah, call me a hipster - I started boycotting before it was cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Headlines

Top Bottom