Buffalo Wild Wings Makes Fun of Saints Fans After Another Ref Screw Up (1 Viewer)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score

FOX sideline reporter Erin Andrews said at halftime that Saints head coach Sean Payton was fuming, "I'm so tired of it, I'm so tired of being on the wrong side of it."

While the company's Twitter account commonly pokes fun at sports fans, the chain's tweet might rub New Orleans customers the wrong way.

"Your NOLA location is about to be a ghost town. But hey get those jokes off," one Twitter user wrote.

To take cheap shots at us after this garbage coming from the refs in three straight games, and after losing Drew, was just cheap and mean spirited. I really hope they go out of business. There isn't anything special about them in the first place, unless you like chain restaurants with cookie cutter stores and bad food that takes forever.

Last edited:
Went one time for a game. (Didn’t help that it ended up being a loss to Cleveland a few years ago). But even had they won, it wouldn’t have been a fun experience my wife and I would have set out to do again. We ordered Sunday Ticket streaming before the next game.

They are trash, takes an hour to get wings when they aren't even busy. Hammond BWW sucks worse than Goodell and the refs.

BWW was good to us in DFW years ago. New Management came into the location and decided they didn't want us around anymore. Well I now ask all of my DFW Saints Brethern to get your wings somewhere else. Everyone knows Wing Stop is far superior anyways.

They are trash, takes an hour to get wings when they aren't even busy. Hammond BWW sucks worse than Goodell and the refs.
We haven’t been there in years. You are correct about the wait time. With all the options we have , BBWW hasn’t been missed at all. I don’t know why anyone eats there to begin with. The food isn’t that good.

Seriously, screw this trashy chain. Support local restaurants and bars and force these clowns to shut down in the metro area. To take cheap shots at us after this garbage coming from the refs in three straight games, and after losing Drew, was just cheap and mean spirited. I really hope they go out of business. There isn't anything special about them in the first place, unless you like chain restaurants with cookie cutter stores.
I would expect nothing less from this crappy establishment. My in-laws love going to the one on the Westbank(For some unknown reason) whenever they are in town. I always work overtime just to avoid going.

Yeah, the food sucks anyway, so I can't tell if I'm boycotting them or just living my life as normal.
Hard to boycott something that you never go to anyway. I think it has been 7 or 8 years since I've gone and it was for a Fantasy Draft and we had close to a 100 dollars in coupons for going there. Wing stop has better wings if you are looking for a "fast food" replacement for wings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom