Buffalo Wild Wings Makes Fun of Saints Fans After Another Ref Screw Up (1 Viewer)

I had a bad experience at the buffalo wild wings in slidell for the buffalo/saints game in 2017. The waitress told us we can have any game on any tv to let her know. So we, and a few others around us, requested the saints game as another game was playing on the tv by us. She got the manager and they both told us they cant changed it because the saints were on every other tv practically so they needed to keep that game on (even though they had no other fans of any other team in the place). So we, and two other couples, turned our table to face a tv with the saints. The manager came back and told us we cannot do that and had to turn the tables back. I told her I will never go to another buffalo wild wings again.

Saw people complaining about this last night.

Really don’t understand what the fuss is about.

I didn’t even assume it to be a slight at first (although I guess it is) just thought they were pointing out Saints fans would be upset at another let down.

Plus, a bunch of Saints fans DID try to organize a lawsuit. So yea, I’m not understanding why everyone’s panties are in a bunch.

I don’t even eat there, but still am not seeing why everyone’s crying over this
You didn't assume it to be a slight because it's not a slight. Why get offended by this, I don't know...

I had a bad experience at the buffalo wild wings in slidell for the buffalo/saints game in 2017. The waitress told us we can have any game on any tv to let her know. So we, and a few others around us, requested the saints game as another game was playing on the tv by us. She got the manager and they both told us they cant changed it because the saints were on every other tv practically so they needed to keep that game on (even though they had no other fans of any other team in the place). So we, and two other couples, turned our table to face a tv with the saints. The manager came back and told us we cannot do that and had to turn the tables back. I told her I will never go to another buffalo wild wings again.
Now that's a good reason to get mad at Buffalo Wild Wings.

They should ALL have grease fires! No one gets hurt except their bottom lines since the insurance will refuse to pay saying it was corporate encouraged arson of their own volition!

Yeah, the poor guy that owns the local franchises was obviously NOT on board with this, and apparently he's the one that's going to have to deal with the fallout for the social media dork's boneheaded decision-

Yeah, the poor guy that owns the local franchises was obviously NOT on board with this, and apparently he's the one that's going to have to deal with the fallout for the social media dork's boneheaded decision-

This is what I don't like about this situation. Regardless of whether you like eating there or not, that franchise owner had nothing to do with a tweet that was probably sent from some idiot out-of-state somewhere. If I were the owner, I would be looking into the possibility of a lawsuit.

I used to go to BWW every Thursday night during football season the past five years

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom