Buffalo Wild Wings Makes Fun of Saints Fans After Another Ref Screw Up (1 Viewer)

Yeah, the poor guy that owns the local franchises was obviously NOT on board with this, and apparently he's the one that's going to have to deal with the fallout for the social media dork's boneheaded decision-
Didn't know they also did an emoji face to match Brees's face after his injury, too. Whoever has the keys to their Twitter account is a piece of shirt.

Corp HQ in MN and parent co in Atlanta. Makes sense.

I am going to miss their Thai Curry and Jamaican Jerk wings, though.

I took it as them making our fan base out to be petty because a couple fans filed a lawsuit because of the NFCCG. So I can understand why people are offended.

Yea the food sucks but the tweet

IF that offends you all i can say is wow.
It was a joke. I don't get being bothered by it. To me it says "Look at Saints fans getting screwed again."
Saw people complaining about this last night.

Really don’t understand what the fuss is about.

I didn’t even assume it to be a slight at first (although I guess it is) just thought they were pointing out Saints fans would be upset at another let down.

Plus, a bunch of Saints fans DID try to organize a lawsuit. So yea, I’m not understanding why everyone’s panties are in a bunch.

I don’t even eat there, but still am not seeing why everyone’s crying over this

You want to play blind man, go walk with the shepherd. But me, my eyes are wide ######## open.

BWW headquarter is base in Atlanta. :oops:

You don't say!

Seriously, screw this trashy chain. Support local restaurants and bars and force these clowns to shut down in the metro area. To take cheap shots at us after this garbage coming from the refs in three straight games, and after losing Drew, was just cheap and mean spirited. I really hope they go out of business. There isn't anything special about them in the first place, unless you like chain restaurants with cookie cutter stores.

WORSE food chain there is!!! Anyone claiming to eat there, needs to have themselves evaluated.

Seriously, screw this trashy chain. Support local restaurants and bars and force these clowns to shut down in the metro area. To take cheap shots at us after this garbage coming from the refs in three straight games, and after losing Drew, was just cheap and mean spirited. I really hope they go out of business. There isn't anything special about them in the first place, unless you like chain restaurants with cookie cutter stores.
Yeah, they haven't been any good for about 10 years. They went cheap when the economy crashed in 07-08 and haven't been noteworthy since.

Here in Hattiesburg the best wings are at The Original Wing King. If you live here, Go there instead of crappy BWW.

Who cares? Is this really that big of a deal? Also, that lawsuit was absolutely ridiculous and that attorney should be mocked for it.

I thought they were trying to be funny - not insulting. It was dumb but not offensive. I also don’t get the outrage.

I cannot believe people were upset by this. You guys are grown ups and should understand humor to some degree. This was a dumb joke about a football game, not some terrible take on 9/11 or something. Loosen up y'all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom