Buffalo Wild Wings Makes Fun of Saints Fans After Another Ref Screw Up (1 Viewer)

Ever went to BBWW in Alex but since Walk Ons opened here we go every Sat for lunch

It will go over real well in most places. But they they just called a lot of the customers in la and miss crybabies. Plenty of other sports bars to go to, not like they the only game in town.

We used to go to the one in Metairie fairly often, but I vowed never to go there again earlier this year. The service has gone steadily downhill, the cleanliness of the place is AWFUL (seriously, every surface is sticky - floor, table, seats), overpriced for the quantity and quality you get. So yeah, call me a hipster - I started boycotting before it was cool.

Hooters food is much much better. Their burgers are fresh. BWW are clearly frozen patties. Hooters spicy garlic sauce is the best wing sauce I’ve had.

Yes, little known man-secrets:

The articles in Playboy are worth reading and the food at Hooters is worth eating. Hoo-ah!

Holy crap it was a bad joke in poor taste in many peoples' opinions. Made by a corporation whose restaurants barely pass off edible food that takes forever to get to your table. A corporation also headquartered in Atlanta and Minnesota.

Imagine being a local business owner who is a decade long Saints season ticket holder see your hard work get sheet on by some idiot who thinks they're funny several states away with a simple tweet.

That's what happened with local business owner Amit Patel. His sales started a swift decline as soon as this tweet went viral.

If I were him I'd be getting a lawyer and going after Corporate for this. BWW issued an apology saying the tweet was taken out of context but the damage is done. How many people will see the apology vs all the folks who took an oath to never eat there again. Really sucks for him.

I cannot believe people were upset by this. You guys are grown ups and should understand humor to some degree. This was a dumb joke about a football game, not some terrible take on 9/11 or something. Loosen up y'all.

Yeah, I do think of the post as an attempt at humor. I just think it’s still too soon.

Glad they are using this as a marketing opportunity. Jerks.
I've never eaten there, so I guess it doesn't really affect me that much.

Don’t actually hate BWW , so long as there is beer whilst l watch football am not to fussy about the food, their wings are not bad if a tad overpriced

The local New Orleans chain owner got BWW to issue an official apology because of the steep drop off in his business since they made that tweet. I feel bad for the guy and think corporate should have to keep him afloat with his usual revenue until this blows over.

I'm not posting the article I read it in because the author for yahoo! sports spends most of the time calling us a crybaby fanbase.

That restaurant will probably be out of business in 6 months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom