Buffalo's pass defense (2 Viewers)

Sorry, that's a very misleading stat.

The Bills have been passed on to the tune of more attempts than any other team in the NFL, including the Saints who have essentially played prevent defense most of the second half of their two games. In the Bills' first game, New England passed all game long because they have a pathetic rushing attack, and they were behind much of the game. In the second, Tampa was behind big-time early and also passed all game long trying to catch up.

Buffalo's pass yards allowed per attempt is virtually identical with the Saints at this point. Despite the health of our running backs, I expect a bit more rushing than people expect, and slightly less passing than people expect considering the wind factor in Buffalo. I would expect that we score in the 30's this time as a result, and win something to the tune of 34-20.

Actually they are 18th ranked by passer rating and adjusted net yards per passing attempt (ANY/A on pro-football-ref). Both of which are better stats to judge a passing defense than total yardage. Want to see a real ugly pass defense over the last 2 games look at tampa.

Well, the Saints make all passing D's look bad. No matter who they are!

Unless you can skew the stats to show they are really top 5 in pass defense then it won't matter.

Brees eats average to bad pass defenses for breakfast.

Sorry, that's a very misleading stat.

The Bills have been passed on to the tune of more attempts than any other team in the NFL, including the Saints who have essentially played prevent defense most of the second half of their two games. In the Bills' first game, New England passed all game long because they have a pathetic rushing attack, and they were behind much of the game. In the second, Tampa was behind big-time early and also passed all game long trying to catch up.

Buffalo's pass yards allowed per attempt is virtually identical with the Saints at this point. Despite the health of our running backs, I expect a bit more rushing than people expect, and slightly less passing than people expect considering the wind factor in Buffalo. I would expect that we score in the 30's this time as a result, and win something to the tune of 34-20.

I don't get it with this New England passed all game long because their rushing attacked sucked. New England is a pass happy/first team. Brady throws close to 50 attempts in every game. And they WON!

Tampa was not behind early. 17 points is not a big lead when the Bills forfeited 14 points to the Bucs in the second quarter. I mean it was 20-14 heading into the 4th quarter. Someone will have to explain that to me. The last time I checked, the Bucs actually do score on one of their drives, they would have been in the lead.... That was the score at half time too.

A blow out with garbage time happens when you're winning 31-13 literally at the 11 minute mark in the third quarter. Or a 18 point advantage going into the second half. I don't know if you're a Bills fan, I'm not directing this at you (pocket Herc), but all the other Bills fan that think that is garbage time, sorry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom