Build through the draft (1 Viewer)

Rich Jr

SR is my life!
Reaction score
And we wouldn't have to be so worried about FA. Geez.

Perfect Look at the colts, Steelers and Pats... Cept the Pats signed a couple in FA and traded for three WR I think if we have a good draft then the offseason wont be listed as as bust (BTW I love the Vilma trade)

Yeah, man. Build through the draft and fill holes in FA. We somewhat built us (along with the Bengals and Rams) through the draft and filled the holes that Simoneau, Henderson, and Steck left in FA with....Simoneau, Henderson, and Steck.....now all we have to do is replace David and the injured MM with David and Craft and we are set.

Woot.

Building through the draft also has to do with great talent evaluators. Something we haven't had in New Orleans for a long time.

And we wouldn't have to be so worried about FA. Geez.

First take a closer look at the FOs track record, when it comes drafting defensive players not in the 1st rd! It is pathetic! They missed out on just about everybody....building through the draft?? The only reason we started winning a few more games is b/c we got a QB in FA! When did the Saints drafted a QB and achieved any success?

Yeah sure building thorugh the draft sounds good.....if the FO can recognize talent.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom