NFL Build your own NFL All-Time QB, RB, WR, TE, combo. (1 Viewer)

The All-time break ankles team:

Mike Vick
Barry Sanders
Tyreek Hill
Aaron Hernandez

Nice opening lineup :) All-time teams are like walking into a Mercedes dealership. Can't go wrong with any choice!

The challenge comes with our own team. Imagine we had to play games against other teams' all-time teams, like a video game. Here's my skill positions, with each understood to be in their "prime" physical condition:

QB Drew Brees
RB1 Deuce McAllister
WR1: Marques Colston
TE: Henry Childs

Yeah, the TE might surprise the younger analytics crowd but Childs was the most reliable pass catcher Archie had back in the day outside of Abramowicz.

You had me until Mercedes. ??
And I love the line up aside from not ever having heard of Childs...but that is very homerific my friend.
Love Dulymus but he’s not the best ever.
Heck it’s your team tho right?

Drew Brees (homerific but it’s close enough in my mind to justify going with whom I love)

Barry Sanders
Randy Moss (would be Rice on talent but would rather lose than have a Niner)
Shannon Sharpe

Starters/Backups
QB-Joe Montana/ Mike Vick
RB-Adrian Peterson/CJ2k
WR-Jerry Rice/Cantguardmike
TE-Shannon Sharpe/Dwight Clark

Last edited:
Barry Sanders has to be my favorite running back but I am leaning toward putting Gayle Sayers. His running skill was way beyond ahead of his time. Reggie Bush in college reminds me so much of Gayle Sayers. He is one guy that can spark an offense at any given time. He was way beyond my time but looking at his highlights, there are very few that can run like him.

QB: Drew Brees
RB: Barry Sanders
WR: Jerry Rice
TE: Tony Gonzales

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom