Bullet to the Head. (2 Viewers)

dajmno

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Starring Stalone - could tell from trailer it was shot in New Orleans.

It looks terrible.

Starring Stalone - could tell from trailer it was shot in New Orleans.

It looks terrible.

next time do a redirect on a shock thread like this..i was thinking bad things were happening to you. not cool man...some of us dont watch movies or follow the hollywood crap...i seriously thought you were in some kind of depression state..etc.

you should erase this thread..

or put ..MOVIE in (MOVIE)

next time do a redirect on a shock thread like this..i was thinking bad things were happening to you. not cool man...some of us dont watch movies or follow the hollywood crap...i seriously thought you were in some kind of depression state..etc.

you should erase this thread..

or put ..MOVIE in (MOVIE)

it was a scary title Arthur but it took me literally 3 more seconds to figure out what it was about.

Get a cable modem. You would know what the entire thing said before you could even process it. Good to know you care about us members though.

it was a scary title Arthur but it took me literally 3 more seconds to figure out what it was about.

Get a cable modem. You would know what the entire thing said before you could even process it. Good to know you care about us members though.

zack..i've never owned a cell phone but i do have a motorola SB4101 Surfboard cable modem.not sure how the current modern would produce a movie production with me without me punching in the proper words on the keyboard..

i like you zack

next time i'm in nola...let's do lucy's retired surfer bar..on me.

I would laugh if I remember how to. Anything with Stalone or Schwarzenegger today is going to look god awful. BTW anyone see The Last Stand? The trailer made it look extremely laughable.

zack..i've never owned a cell phone but i do have a motorola SB4101 Surfboard cable modem.not sure how the current modern would produce a movie production with me without me punching in the proper words on the keyboard..

i like you zack

next time i'm in nola...let's do lucy's retired surfer bar..on me.

you got it. You have good taste in Bars.

Exactly how many different PEDs is Sly on? He looks like he did back in the Rocky IV/Rambo 3 days. That's crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom