Bullocks is horrible... (1 Viewer)

has anyone else noticed how teams do not throw the ball at McKenzie? And yet the other guy continues to get burned in single coverage. Kind of amazing that we done double up on the #2 guys side.

Oh well, look at it this way, we don't really face a potent passing attack the rest of the way outside of Dallas.

- Atlanta: Who cares who guards who at WR. Who's watchin Crumpler???
- San Francisco: McKenzie on Bryant, um.. Vernon Davis????
- Dallas: Not sure who picks up TO here, prob McKenzie.
- Washington: Hah, please.
- Giants: McKenzie on Burress, no worries for me here.
- Carolina: Fred T on Smith, McKenzie on Keyshawn

Vernon's out for the season, isn't he?

bullocks is just in his 2nd year guys... him and harper will be the starting safeties for 5+ years

Oh God no!!! Five Years!?!?!? Let's hope LaRon Landry drops to us in next years draft. I thought Peyton was out of is mind in the preseason bringing in all of those safeties but I won't doubt him and his personnel decisions cause Bullocks is AWFUL!!! I'm glad we didn't get Bullocks' twin this past draft. Josh Bullocks is the Jason Craft of safeties.

Vernon's out for the season, isn't he?

no he just returned this week, unless he got hurt again Sunday he should be i the lineup when we play.

the play of bullocks is self explanatory - he gets alot of tackles because he is cheating up - the question is if he didnt cheat up, is there anyone esle ther to make the tackles ?

stoutmire, same thing

on pass coverage we dont get alot of pressure on the qb, and when we do it comes late - other than W.Smith's sack early on the only hits on Palmer were after he threw - and that was against basically a second string oline - ganes like this Grant should have produced more, we really need to think about how much we pay him after the season , considering the shape our secondary is in .

I think our recent trouble on the deep ball just shows what an impact that Roman Harper was having early in the season. That injury has really hurt our defense and has become very apparent these last 2 weeks when we were playing strong passing teams.

Jeesbus the guy is in his second year. How many first or second year draft picks really make an impact on the team anyway? The guy is still adapting to the game.

Besides, when was the last time our defense actually forced turnovers? I'm guessing back when we had Sammy Knight on the team.

I Do Not Know Guys With The Way They Played Yesterday To Me They Look Like The Same Old Saints It Really Does Not Mean Much When Your Qb Throws For That Many Yards It Would Mean A Win But Oh No What Saints Do They Find Away To Loose The Game And With The Way The Panthers Are Playing I Bet You Any Kind Of Money The Saints Will Find Away Keep Loosing So The Panthers Take The Division Watch And See

who is better pass defender, stout or bellamy?

I just said this in another thread, but I'd like to see Scott in at SS. Can't hurt.

Bullocks will be fine. He played well last year for a rookie, it could be that he's trying to do too much.

I just said this in another thread, but I'd like to see Scott in at SS. Can't hurt.

Bullocks will be fine. He played well last year for a rookie, it could be that he's trying to do too much.

+1 Bullocks is still young, and it takes time to really "get it" as a FS in the NFL... He'll learn, and I'll bet he ends up as a really good FS. As far as Scott goes, I remember him being pretty terrible when he played for the Falcons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom