[Bumped to discuss resulting legal actions] Elementary school shooting in Connecticut. (Edit/Update - 26 reported killed, many of them children) (1 Viewer)

Now they are saying at least one child has died... What kind of person harms a child...

Add this news to the one about the guy that shot his room mate over a Porkchop.
At what point can do we start actually believing Guns are a serious problem?

Add this news to the one about the guy that shot his room mate over a Porkchop.
At what point can do we start actually believing Guns are a serious problem?

About the time folks consider knives a problem in China. Or anywhere for that matter.

About the time folks consider knives a problem in China. Or anywhere for that matter.

I understand your point but it takes much longer to kill a room full of people with a knife than it does to shoot a room full.

I know realize that this may not be the right place to bring this up.
Sorry folks.

I understand your point but it takes much longer to kill a room full of people with a knife than it does to shoot a room full.

I know realize that this may not be the right place to bring this up.
Sorry folks.

Ill just say this. food for though. A man stabbed 22 children and 1 adult in village of Chengping in Henan province of China today(their time zone, of course). The article I read did not report fatalities in this instance, but it could easily be there was some, and it does go to show its the what form the weapon takes, but this user who wields it int he wrong application. I will leave it at that, there's mourning and sorting out to be done right now.

could be up to a dozen people shot... 7 agents from the ATF are there also. Is this normal?

Just said 26... omg this is so messed up. 18 childen, 8 adults plus the gunman. This just makes my heart ache so bad for those families involved. God please help the families and friends grieving now...

People wouldn't be dieing at this rate if Guns weren't in the equation. Jus sayin

Really? Driving a car into a building with explosives couldn't do this? If idiots want to make a statement like this they will find a way.

Oh God No.... CNN says minimum 10 children dead...

Really? Driving a car into a building with explosives couldn't do this? If idiots want to make a statement like this they will find a way.

People have access to cars and explosives now, why aren't they doing this if it's such a good option?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom