Burger King Tacoes (1 Viewer)

Love tacos but I don't think I can.

It has to do with burger king cuz I don't eat fast food either.

I just would rather not support businesses that their whole model is to employ part time for the profit. Multiple short shifts is a crap way to treat your workforce. I am not gonna help them make a class of working poor on government assistance.

Same with Sam's and Walmart. I don't do it. That is a problem with American I am not gonna contribute to.

I just would rather not support businesses that their whole model is to employ part time for the profit. Multiple short shifts is a crap way to treat your workforce. I am not gonna help them make a class of working poor on government assistance.

Same with Sam's and Walmart. I don't do it. That is a problem with American I am not gonna contribute to.
Eventually machines will replace the workers so it won’t be such a moral dilemma

Eventually machines will replace the workers so it won’t be such a moral dilemma
There are a couple MCD's in my area that have the Kiosk where you can order and pay for the food.
I laugh because the few times I actually go there (damn kids of mine) there is still a line at the register and no one at the kiosk. I'll order the food, pay for it and get it before most of the ones in line. Then they look at me like I just kicked their dog... hey it's not my fault your too scared to use the machine that makes things easier..

There are a couple MCD's in my area that have the Kiosk where you can order and pay for the food.
I laugh because the few times I actually go there (damn kids of mine) there is still a line at the register and no one at the kiosk. I'll order the food, pay for it and get it before most of the ones in line. Then they look at me like I just kicked their dog... hey it's not my fault your too scared to use the machine that makes things easier..

Indeed. I've used them a few times. I like ordering on the phone app, but that's been glitching lately. I'd rather avoid Mcd when I can though.

This is a wonderful employment model for students, which is usually who works at the burger joints I go to, although admittedly not that often. In PA, there are employment laws for those under the age of 18 that restrict the number of hours they can work (no more than 4 before a MANDATED 30 minute break), as well as the number of hours they can work in any given week (I believe it's 24 hours/wk during the school year). Student employment in these fast food joints dovetails quite nicely with those employment restrictions.

If I see someone over the age of 25 working the grill or the fryer or the mop & bucket at a fast food joint, I think that says more about the individual's skillset than the business's employment model. But that's JMO...

If I see someone over the age of 25 working the grill or the fryer or the mop & bucket at a fast food joint, I think that says more about the individual's skillset than the business's employment model. But that's JMO...

Yeah, can’t agree with that. Life, variance among socioeconomic situations and circumstance to start..I don’t think people over 25 working fryer or cashier jobs at BK have any less potential or set of skill than anyone else. At least not on a case by case basis. If that’s the case, there’s no way I should’ve gotten close to the job I have now.

But anyway, Burger King tacos..Haha. I dunno..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom