Burnout: Paradise (1 Viewer)

The motorbikes addition is nice. Been a big fan of this game for a while now. They're making two more additions to the game, a brand new island with big jumps, and a cops and robbers mode.

The new Paradise Island is pretty fun. Adds some more game play, more stuff to break and some new Mega Jumps to find. I'll try out the online soon to see what kind of freeburn challenges are added for the island.

Not going to buy a Burnout game without the crash mode.

it's still a great racing game without that mode

and they added "showtime" mode that allows you to cause much mayhem

it's worth it

Not going to buy a Burnout game without the crash mode.

refresh me on the "crash mode" because I haven't played any Burnout before this one.

Like Pop said there is a Show time mode in which you just become a bouncing bowling ball and cause massive havoc.

Bottom line for reason to get this game is it is an open city that 8 people can play together/vs online. Plenty of Unlockables and plenty of collectibles through out the entire duration of the game. The single player mode alone has a large amount of content to keep you busy for weeks/months(Plenty of hours of game play) for this to be a BUY without evening taking your game online.

the crash mode he is talking about was basically a mode that gave you an angle at an intersection and you had to cause as much damage as you could by crashing into it.....sometimes there would be a ramp or something to get you airborne

it was great for passing the controller around with your buddies to see who could cause the most destruction

This is a really good game. I dogged the crap out of this game based on just playng the demo, I was wrong.

I think I would like to see it go back to the old system, but hell they could alternate between sandbox &
old school every other year & that would be fine by me. Keep things fresh & new... not old & busted. jmho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom